↪twelve

y/n's pov

after a talk with taehyung, i called jimin to meet me at the coffee shop. i know that taehyung is here for a purpose.. maybe i need to know who really killed him or maybe help him to do something..

“jimin.. please tell me the truth”. jimin looks like a mess, it looks like he haven't had much sleep for the past few days. “you saw taehyung right?". h-how did he knew?

“y/n.. maybe you should leave that house.. if i only knew that taehyung is the owner then i should just stop you from —”.

“stop me from what? tell me jimin what are you hiding from me?”. jimin sighs.. a deep one.

“i.. you know that i'm broke right?”. i nodded, well he's been broke two years ago before we met again.. we helped each other a lot and that's how he managed to have his own business.

“i have some friends named yoongi and jungkook..”. he never mentioned them before

“we broke to some places and get some things that we might sell later.. and that night y/n i didn't know that it's taehyung y/n i swear”.

“you- you what? so you are the one who killed him? are you nuts?! park jimin are you fucking crazy?!”.

“listen.. okay i know, i know please calm down. i was just watching people on walking to the streets and they're the one who collect the jewelry and stuff”.

“okay, so why are you telling me this now?! you should've went to police and report it jimin!”.

“i can't, his aunt saw us and those guys warned her, yoongi told her thay he'll shot her dead if she calls the police and taehyung went outside and.. and..”.

“and what jimin..”.

“jungkook.. pulled the trigger.. it wasn't true that he's stabbed to death, he was shot.. and i.. can't sleep because of that i didn't know if he's dead because some bystander saw us and sent him to a hospital and they ran..”.

“i was left alone y/n for 2 years i was alone.. it's all in my head and i can't even talk to anyone about this”.

i stood up and turn my back on him. “i thought i knew you park jimin, but you're a horrible person, shame on you”.