↪ten

i saw lots of typo's and im tryin my best to fix it as soon as i could.

// everyday update? yep

“who are you?”. i swallow the lump on my throat and smiled nervously. “im lee y/n.. do you know me?”.

she looks horrified, she lowered her gaze and mumbled something. “he's dead so it's none of your business, you should go, he's dead.. he's gone so please let him rest y/n.. please”. my eyes widened.. the way she called me.. it made me feel something.

my head began to ache, my chest tightened as if i forgot how to breathe.

“y/n! y/n wake up”.

“y/n---”.

--

“y/n!!!! do you really need to go that farrr? minnie and i will miss you *huff*”. tata pouts while minnie cries louder.

“noona will come back hyunggie! i promise”. i put a big smile on my face to assure them that i'll come back.

“y/n honey, let's go its time to say goodbye”. i waved them my last goodbye and went to the car, i can still hear their cry loud and clear.

minnie, tata.. i'll miss you.

--

“y/n are you okay?”.

“auntie.. im so sorry”. i hugged her so tight and she cried.. maybe because of the accident, some of my childhood was erased in my memory.

“taehyung wanted to find you, he went to seoul, leaving me and minnie all alone..”.

“he studies day and night just to pass a university in seoul.. to meet you”.

“but jimin said that you and taehyung went to abroad..”.

“i already told you many things y/n.. just ask jimin.. just ask him”.

“im so confused auntie..”.

“you better keep going, if he saw you here.. im dead”.

wait.. who's he... and why...

fuck