special ep.1

where taehyung and y/n spent their days seeing ghost.

--
“taehyung!!! look it's a cute lil puppyy!!”.

“y/n.. that's a ghost”.

“oh..”. the puppy went wild and decided to chase after the two of them
“OH MY GOD TAEHYUNG RUN!!!”. taehyung doesn't have a choice but to run with y/n. the puppy continues to chase them but y/n stops and the puppy stops as well.

“it's a ghost so why are we running?”. the both of them laughs and looks at the puppy. “it's a boy!! let's name him yung!”. y/n pretends that she can pet yung and yung rolled over as if it's really excited on what y/n is doing.

taehyung froze on an instant.. something is not right he thought. “y/n.. run!”. y/n looks at him confused.. but when she saw the owner of the puppy she decided to run as well.

“m-My...dOg... aHhhh”. taehyung saw a blind dead women who's walking with a knife on her hands with lots of blood all over her. “oh my gosh did she killed the dog?”. yung ran with them as well and they arrived at a building where the three of them including yung hides on the empty boxes.

“i..ilmongi... c-ome with me..”. y/n made noises that made the unknown women walks toward their position. “ilmongi.. thank you for saving my life.. please come out”.

y/n stood up and walks towards the women. “h-hi... ilmongi is right here”.

“t-thank you are you a ghost too?”. y/n said no for the thought that she might help the women. “ilmongi died.. saving my life and i.. i went to the people who killed him.. but they wanted me to die as well because of my money”.

y/n felt sympathetic with the women's situation.. taehyung silently admires y/n from the distance.. on how she can be so kind even though she's talking to a ghost. “can you help me?”.

“can you please help me find justice for me and ilmongi?”.

“our body is still in the house and no one knows that we died..”.

“sure.. we'll help you”. taehyung said and y/n smiled at him.. “lead the way miss..”.