↪eighteen

taehyung's poveverything felt like a dream.. like i was living on my own nightmare. i stretched out my arms and felt a weird feeling surrounds me. "y/n...".

"taehyung are you alright?". my aunt asked me and I just nodded, since i woke up out of a coma everyone thinks of me as a miracle boy, who almost died because of a robbery that happened a long time ago. "y/n.. do you know someone named.. y/n?".

"why? is there something wrong?".

"it's weird since i woke up.. all think about is that name, and now i felt something weird like something is missing..". like someone? like... like y'n??

"calm down taehyung, maybe it's just an imagination, maybe y/n doesn't exist at all".imagination? y/n is not real? am i only imagining things? but why does my heart aches like I've been stabbed a couple of times? why does it hurt a lot?

"oh hi there young man, I'm Mr. Yu the caretaker of your house, here's a few papers you need to sign".

"my house?".

"yes, ms. y/n is packing up and she's leaving as soon as possible because you're here so--".

"y/n?".

"come on jimin, if there's anything wrong I'll call you asap"."i don't want to live there while having a view of ghost having sex at night".ghost? does it mean she can see ghost?"i'm hanging up".

"y/n! i need to see her".

y/n's pov"thank you so much, that's actually a good deal mr. jung, I'll move out after the owner signs up the agreement to dissolve the first contract.. yes thank you bye".

i don't know why i wasted all of my time just to see him, he doesn't even know me at all.. i sighed and felt my frustration builds up.. i.. i really miss him fuck..

"Y/N are you there? Y/N!!!".

"taehyung?". i rushed towards the door and saw him.. taehyung..

"y/n.. I'm sorry it took so long..". taehyung hugs me so tight that I felt myself hugging back to feel him again and this time.. his real self.