Rebound

Kyuhyun kept pushing the button for  help. He hated the thing he didn't want the nurse to help him out of bed every time he had to use the restroom: which was a lot since they kept him hooked up to an IV 24/7. Finally Kyuhyun had had enough, he pushed himself up and off of he bed. He was unsteady at first, but quickly found his balance. He took a few tentative steps and was surprised. Kyuhyun was used to walking with a considerable amount of pain, but these steps were painless. Kyuhyun had just closed the bathroom when he heard the nurse call out his name, "Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and replied, "I'm in the bathroom." The nurse chastised, "You know you're not supposed to get out of bed with my help." Kyuhyun just sighed and finished his business. Kyuhyun opened the door to see the nurse standing there tapping her foot. Kyuhyun smiled, "It doesn't hurt anymore." The nurse rolled her eyes and left. Kyuhyun walked back to the bed and layed down.

    As he laid down Kyuhyun heard a knock at the door. He called out, "Come in." It was dark so Kyuhyun couldn't tell who it was until the person spoke, "Hey Kyunnuggie." Kyuhyun just froze in place and muttered, "Leeteuk..." Kyuhyun jumps out of bed and hugs Leeteuk, "I've missed you." Leeteuk blushed. Leeteuk led Kyuhyun back the bed and sat down. Kyuhyun started to blush when he noticed Leeteuk staring at him and not saying anything. Leeteuk decided to break the tension, "So I heard what happened." Kyuhyun looked down at his lap, "Yeah." Leeteuk looked down at his lap and asked, "What have you done about the situation?" Kyuhyun took a deep breath, "I forgave him." Leeteuk looked Kyuhyun straight in the eyes, "Why would you ever do that. With everything he's done to you, how could you still forgive him?" Kyuhyun could see the tears in Leeteuk's eyes glisten. Kyuhyun pulled Leeteuk in for a hug, "I can forgive him because he's a person. People make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. I also loved him once, just like I loved you once." Leeteuk pulled away and wiped his eyes. When Leeteuk spoke the sadness and concern in with his voice was replaced by harsh, anger and hatred, "You don't love anyone. You only lust after them." Leeteuk pulls Kyuhyun in for a heated kiss. Kyuhyun tried to pull away but Leeteuk was firm. Leeteuk eventually softened the kiss and pulled away. "I'm sorry", was all Leeteuk said before he hastily left.

    "Where have you been?" Leeteuk jumped in surprise, "Kangin I expected you to still be asleep." Kangin to seat on the couch, "You still didn't answer my question." Leeteuk shifted his weight,"I went for a drive."  Kangin looked out the window, "Is that so?" Leeteuk looked away, "Yep.' Leeteuk took his coat off and went to the kitchen to grab a soda. The light from the refrigerator dazzled Leeteuk and he was momentarily blind. After grabbing the frosty soda, Leeteuk closed the fridge, turned around and ran right into Kangin. 

Kangin spoke tensely, "Why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not lying to you."

"You went to see Kyuhyun didn't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't think I've heard the news. Kyuhyun's in the hospital. Everyone's talking about it. It's like they get some sick sense of satisfaction of knowing all the latest gossip. But you, you are much worse than they are. You go see your ex and then have the audacity to lie to your current boyfriend."

     Leeteuk could barely keep his anger contained. Leeteuk slowly turned around, leaned against the fridge, and gripped its handle for support. When Leeteuk spoke it was strained and venomous.

"So what if I went to see him? He is a friend who I care about. Kyuhyun has been through alot and he needs support. Is it so bad that I want to be there for him in his time of need because he is a friend?"

     Kangin stared at Leeteuk incredulously. He could tell Leeteuk was losing it a little but he didn't care. At this moment all he wanted to do was make Leeteuk hurt, make him hurt like he was unknowingly doing to Kangin for so long.

"Don't pretend you're a good person when you're not Leeteuk. I know you're only doing this because you're still in love with him. This is only for your own personal gain. Well here's a news flash, even when Kyuhyun left Siwon he didn't run back to you. He ran far away from you. Did you forget that? You moved on because he didn't want you anymore and you found me. Well me I was the idiot who fell in love with you even though you were still in love with him. The worst part is you said you had fallen in love with me too. Leeteuk I'm tired of all your lies. I'm done. We're done. I never want to see you again."

     Every word Kangin spat in his direction made Leeteuk flinch and cringe. All Leeteuk wanted to do was crawl in a hole and cry. When Kangin was finally finished he left and slammed the door so hard it shook the entire apartment. Leeteuk was sobbing uncontrollably without any signs of stopping. He got so frustrated he punched the door to the fridge. With a yelp he slid down the fridge's frame and laid on the cool tile floor. He felt like he'd never move and the hole in his chest would never close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys. I have to apologize for taking so long to write this chapter. This year my mom passed away and it's been rough. Before she passed she was very ill and I just didn't have the motivation to write. I hope you guys will forgive me and I promise to update this story way more often. 

Best wishes, 

-X