introduction

introduction

Thank you for giving this book a try. If you're a reader who has read most of my works please know that I cherish this story as much as my first book. I hope you love and support it throughout it's journey.

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

we were just a bunch of kids who fell in love and learnt the meaning of it along with life

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

blurb

Avika Dixit had secretly been crushing on Viraj Chavan since the day she saw him for the first time. Having him in the same college as hers was like a sign of destiny to her.

They were meant to be or so she thought until one night when reality slaps across her face and Tej Kulkarni, a person she had recently become familiar with, holds her hand.

Not realising what love is she decides to let her life and love take it's own course.

Kyunki dil hi toh hai.

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

genre

teen fiction

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

main characters

avika dixit

tej kulkarni

viraj chavan

anirudh dixit

trisha malhotra

sania mehta

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

status

started : 10.03.2021

ended : tba

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

copyright

No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotation embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

note

I would love it if you give it a try but if you dislike the book, please do not criticise. Respect me and my book and if you can't then you're free to delete it from your library. I won't entertain any rude comments.

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

disclaimer

All the characters and events in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to real life personalities and events are purely coincidental.

⸻▶▶▶◾◀◀◀⸻

Hope you liked the introduction. Let me know your views :)

 Let me know your views :)