Freaking Love

"Raghav-Priya""Sahil-Aryani"

"Raghav-Priya"
"Sahil-Aryani"
.
.
.
.
.
"Sumedh-Mallika"
.
.
"So u all r paired up with each other. I want everyone to cooperate for this competition. So from tomorrow ,those who have been selected will come and start your practice after the lunch break ."

SUMEDH POV

Wow it will be great to dance with Miss Topper. Anyway meet myself, I am Sumedh Mudgalkar, a middle category student in study and flirty type boy. And yess, I have a huge crush on Miss.Topper. I know that she tries to insult me or ignore me infront of everyone but she has also attraction for me. And I am totally sure.

MALLIKA POV

What! Sumedh will be my partner. I have some feelings for him but I try to avoid him. And I think he knows it that's why he always tries to come close to me. I don't know what could be happened if  we together will dance.
.
.
.
.
Next day,when I was going to the hall for practice, I was pulled by someone in a dark room.

"Hey Miss Topper, it's me Sumedh, your would be husband. Don't take stress." (Yess it's Sumedh)

He said and held me tightly by my waist. I was wriggling to free from his grip but he was holding me more tightly. I was breathing heavily for our closeness. He was coming so close to me making my heart beat in an unexpected level.  He smirked and pecked my lips .

"So it's 79th" he mentioned smirkingly.

What! he again kissed me. It's nearly 79th time he pecked my lips. Yess we have our kiss but it's a peck only. He has come close to me many times and this peck is almost his daily routine. When he comes and forcefully peck me,he tells the number of pecks also. I always try to free myself but I can't do anything and I have also some things for him. He knows it ,that's why he behaves with me like that.

He left me and we headed to our practice room. Like these,we practiced for a few more days. And I forgot to tell that now he had started to call me "BEATQUEEN" as he was called "Beatking"for his amazing dance moves.
.
.
.
.
.

SUMELLIKA DRESS FOR DANCE COMPETITION

So it was our final day. We both got ready and we were sitting in the waiting room as we had already performed. 3boys who were friends of Sumedh were also with us. I was hell nervous where this stupid idiot was disturbing me by kissing me on my neck and nape.

SUMEDH POV

Today,I will confess her and I know she will also accept me. Though we already behave like bf-gf ,but now it's time to make her permanent life partner. I have already kissed her (peck only) so many times. Even she always tries to be free from my grip but I never let her go. U can say that all the students of our college have been habituated to our PDA. They also know about this strange friendship (as we haven't confessed still)

Now after the competition, I was busy in her nape where my friends didn't even care what was going on infront of them. She was sitting in my lap and she had already made many steps to get out of my grip but I was strong Ms.Beatqueen.

Suddenly we got to hear that,

"SO THE WINNER IS SUMEDH AND MALLIKA FROM XYZ COLLEGE "

Mallika jumped on my lap and hugged me tightly in excitement. I knew very well that we would win. So I was happy mainly for my girl who was in my tight embrace.
.
.
.

SUMELLIKA CASUAL WEARS

We took the prizes and went to green-room. After that, we got ready in casuals. She went to her hostel  and I also followed her hiding myself from her . When she was going to lock the door of her house ,I came infront of her making her surprised . I smirked and entered holding her by her waist and closed the door.

"Hey I just want to say that I love u . I know that u know it very well. So I think I shouldn't give a cheesy dialogue like other lovers. And I also know your answer"

I said directly.  She looked at me for sometimes and finally said taking a deep breath,

"I love u too." She said.

Within seconds, I connected my lips with her as it was my first deep kiss. I was sucking her upper lip and she was also doing same with my lower lip . I was kissing her so roughly and I pinched her waist for what she winced and getting the opportunity , I put my tongue inside her mouth and explored it by tasting her. I picked her up and went to the bedroom and made her lay down looking at her eyes to ask for further move.

She just pulled me on him and again kissed on my lips passionately. Breaking the kiss after 5 minutes , I moved my lips toward her neck sucking it. I trailed up kisses on her neck to collarbone. I started to give wet kisses on her shoulder sliding her dress a little. I started to give love bites and kisses on her earlobe,jawline and whole face where she also unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor. I made her sit on my lap and started kissing her lips again.With that , I made her lay down and hovered over her kissing her chest and face where she was busy in moaning.

Finally, we stopped as we were not married yet. After a long time of our making out session ,  I kissed on her forehead and slept hugging each other.
******

I hope u will like it Do vote and comment

Do vote and comment