Trapped With My EX(ii)

"This is crazy

"This is crazy." I said while controlling my laugh.

"I know. Don't I ?" He replied cockily.

"I seriously am wondering if you have gone mad or something. At this time, you were trying for science experiment. May I know why?" I asked making a weird face. He bite his bottom lip and smiled teasingly.

"When you were all busy with your essay, I was searching for something interesting. Then I just thought why not doing something mischief?" He smirked at the end. I cleared my throat understanding what he had meant to say. He was typical bad boy of our school with charming looks and bold personality. He had been involved in many troubles before. Even he had been in jail for once. It was just after we broke up. As far as I had remembered that he had a fight with a junior student from the football team which led the poor student to hospital. The victim's parents complained against Sumedh. But he was back soon as his parents were filthy rich. I wasn't exactly aware of the whole details on why he suddenly fought with him.

"So,you have broken the door of the laboratory. Right?" I asked knowing the answer very well.

"Yes, I broke the door and decided to try something new." He grinned at his own reply.

"And your something new is chemistry experiment." I completed his sentence with amusement.

"Yup, you are intelligent." He smiled sheepishly। Aww, he was so cute. Excuse,did I say this for real?  Well, it was true though. No, it was not true. No, I meant - yeah kind of.

I jerked off my thoughts when I felt myself lifting from the beanch. I sqealed in surprise as Sumedh suddenly picked me up snaking his hands around my waist. I too circled my legs around his hips and wrapped my arms around his neck for maintaining the balance.

"Put me down." I frowned at him. He tightened his hold around me.

"We should clean ourselves, Mallika. You are already drenched in the liquid." He said huskily and I just nodded feeling so good coming in this intimate position again. Honestly,this was reminding me of many dirty thoughts. We had done so many things in this position before. Shaking those thoughts away, I noticed that he had carried me in boy's washroom.He made me sit on the slab. He traced his finger over my cheeks and smiled at me. Did he smile? It was not the kind of smirk like he always did. Instead it was a genuine smile.

"Just stay here. I have an extra clothe and I am coming back in a minute." He winked and left. Well,he always kept spare clothe with him as he went to gym everyday after school. I used to accompany him sometimes when we were together. I still remembered how he used to make me do those workouts and if I couldn't be able to complete it, he used to kiss me without my permission and make out with me shamelessly in the gym itself. It was kinda embaressing.

He soon came back with extra clothe. He stood close to me between my legs making my breath hitched. He took water in his hands.I inhaled some air when he started cleaning the liquid with his hand touching my skin. His touch was sensual. I felt butterflies rising on my stomach as he kept touching me, his eyes fixed on me. We kept looking at each other when he removed the sticky colour from my face and neck.