Officialy Mine

"So finally u r going to be officially mine

"So finally u r going to be officially mine...."

said Sumedh dramatically with a cute smile making the lady on his lap chuckled.

"Yes Mr,now I will be officially yours only....."

"Yeah"

He replied and smashed his lips with her making her shocked.They both were sucking their lips passionately and their tongues started to fight with each other for the dominance . But lastly Sumedh got it and explored her mouth with his tongue making her moaned and left her after 2 mins. He pinned her on the bed and attacked on her neck making her moaned .

"Ah..Sumedh...leave me....ahhh.."

The girl said while ruffling his curls with her fingers. Sumedh stopped and bite her nose softly and exclaimed in a husky voice sucking her earlobe ,

"Shh..why will I leave u ? U have to fulfill my desire my Mikku baby ?"

"U... shameless, pervert,monkey.....get out of my room....."

Mallika started wriggling to be free from his grip but he again attacked on her lips kissing very roughly. He was chewing her lips when he intertwined her hands with him . His one hand went to open her dress when Mallika broke the kiss breathing heavily. She pushed him and he sat on the bed with her on his lap. Mallika said making fake anger,

"U too know that we have marriage tomorrow......and your friends wanted u to join the bachelor party but u have broken the rules and come to meet me.And now u r here romancing with me.........now it's enough.....u r too passionate......Now go otherwise someone will come...."

"OK...now I am going baby...and keep it in mind that I will obviously make u officially mine tomorrow. Be ready..."

He said and was going to go through the balcony but he came back. He again took her lips in his and left from there winking at her.
.
.
.
.
( Sumedh was a CBI officer and now he was going to marry his childhood love Mallika . And yes,Mallika was orphan whom Sumedh's parents adapted from an orphanage when she was 7 years old where Sumedh was 9 years old and reared her like their own daughter. But Sumellika both fell in love with each other at the age of 12 when Sumedh was 14 years old. When Sumedh got the service of CBI officer, he himself revealed about their relationship and they also happily accepted it.)
.
.
.
.
"Now it's the time for wearing the Mangalsutra and putting the vermilion on the hair partition. " Panditji said.

SUMELLIKA WEDDING OUTFIT

Sumedh was going to put vermilion when they heard a loud sound of bomb-blast.

All started panicking and running here and there. Sumellika stood and were shocked to see that the opponent team members of Sumedh's team have attacked on them.

Sumedh knew that it could happen. So he was also ready with his team. Then all team members of him also came with guns. Sumedh indicated them to take all the people in a safe place.

Some of them got busy in removing all the people to a safe side and others started to fight with others. Sumedh also took his parents and Mallika to a room. Aai and Mallika started crying and forbade to go outside but Sumedh assured them and went on the ground. He also took his gun and started fighting with others.
.
.
.
Here Mallika was continuously sobbing and Aai-Baba were consoling her. Suddenly, a phone call came to Mallika, she picked up the phone. The person said,

"Hello....Miss beautiful .....do u know who I am?......Poor girl, your marriage couldn't be completed properly......"

"Hey.....who r u and how dare u to speak with me like this.....u don't know my Sumi ....he will save everything and he will surely come and make me officially mine....did u get that, u bastard?"

The person started laughing and continued,

"Oh..but I don't know that a dead man can marry a alive woman."

"What do u mean by it.."

"Means that your so called would be husband Mr. CBI Sumedh Mudgalkar has been shot...."

Listening it,her phone fell on the ground and she soon ran outside. Tears were constantly flowing from her eyes.
.
.
.
Here all team members successfully caught almost everyone ,only the leader and 2 people were left. The leader was actually hiding behind a tree. Sumedh was also happy that he finally could catch those criminals but still he was searching for the main leader. When he was running with gun,he saw Mallika coming towards him near the mandap. Mallika saw him and smiled widely. When she was going to approach towards him suddenly.......

Ahhhh

Yes ,the leader directly shot two bullets on her chest. Sumedh screamed loudly,

"Mallikaaaaaa..."

She was going to fall when Sumedh came running towards her and caught her by holding her waist. He slowly sat down holding her in his hands. Her dress was drenched with blood. Sumedh said while crying like hell,

"Why Mallika? Why did u come here.....why ?"

"Sumedh,...no..w I hav..e....no muc..ch time...Stay well..."
She said smilingly with so many difficulties.

Then she suddenly heard another sound. Now Sumedh had been shot.
.
.
.
It was the leader's plan to kill Sumedh. So he called Mallika and told her that Sumedh had been shot. And when Mallika came,he shot her. And then he tried to flee but others caught him. They all were taking him when he took the revolver from the pocket of a police officer and shot Sumedh from behind.
.
.
.
"Sumedhhhh....."

Mallika shouted while clutching his shoulder when Sumedh was also smiling. He said with difficulties,

"I..hav..e..to..ld u tha..t I will surely make..u..officially...mine and...I wil..l do it...at any c..ostttt"

He slowly moved towards the mandap with so much difficulties and took the vermilion and Mangalsutra. He came towards Mallika who was also smiling while laying half-dead. His dress was also full of blood. He sat and took her head in his lap. He put the vermilion on her hair partition and made her wear the mangalsutra. Tears were continuously flowing from their eyes but they were smiling .

He then attached his lips with her and she also replied him. Later they broke the kiss and joined their heads. Sumedh pecked her lips with his cold trembling lips. Then he closed his eyes and said with tears ,

"U r officially mine now....Mallika.....I love u...."

They both smiled proudly. Finally both eyes closed and they went to a very deep sleep from where they could never come back..........

 Finally both eyes closed and they went to a very deep sleep from where they could never come back

How was it?

During writing, I too cried a lot .

I hope u will also like it .