Magic of Love

A boy was silently sitting beside the window and was observing the scenarios of the nature

A boy was silently sitting beside the window and was observing the scenarios of the nature. A cold but pleasent breeze was flowing making everyone to quiver in cold. The sun was almost going to get drowned in the sky. Slight rays of the sun were still covering the whole blue sky brightening the whole area a little. Here all the passengers were busy in each other works where the conductor was shouting to take passengers from there.

After sometimes ,the bus started moving when the boy just looked up beside him to find none on the seat. He felt relieved and straightened himself on the seat making the window seat blank because of cold.

Suddenly his gaze fell on a girl who was running to catch bus. He looked keenly how she ran and finally made the bus stopped and got into it. He felt that he somewhere had seen her. He stared how she started looking for a seat and then came to him.

"Excuse me ,side plz"

She asked snatching his all the attention when he nodded positively and moved a little creating a space for her to take her seat. With that, she just uttered a small thanks and sat on her seat. He inspected her every features carefully which resembled like someone. She was wearing a heavy golden glittered saree  with a messy bun. Her eyes were darkened with black kohl and her lips were adorned with dark red lipstick. She was wearing heavy jewelleries and the bangles were producing sounds as she was busy in searching something in her wallet.

(An/- Something like that

(An/- Something like that. Not so royal like it)

After looking at her for sometimes, he found out that she was indeed the most beautiful creation of the almighty. He got so much drowned in adoring her that he forgot that she was looking familiar to him when he saw her for the first time. She didn't notice his gaze as she was so busy to find something on her wallet. Finally after not getting the thing which she was looking for, she stood up to take the bag which was kept on the rooftop of their seats. She moved little backward facing her back to him in a swinging position when he was still busy in observing her. She took the bag with so much difficulties and then was going to sit when the bus halted in a bus stop jerking her to lose her balance. As a result, she fell on the lap of the boy making his trance broken as he held her in a bridal style in that position.