We became one

Unedited//_

Unedited//_

"Riya , how am I looking in this attire ?"

A girl asked Riya who was busy in chatting with someone special while applying a nude brown lipstick. Instead of giving reply ,Riya didn't utter a single which made the girl angry. She immediately went to her and snatched the phone from her. She then checked the phone and found that she was chatting with her boyfriend. She pouted angrily looking at her where she smiled sheepishly. She asked,

"Yrr....I know that U love Chambu so much but u should care for your bestiee also....."

"Don't call him Chambu ,Mikku. He has a very good name and that's Amar..."

"Yeah I know Miss but he's Chambu for me as he has almost stolen my best friend from me....."

"A66a OK....leave it....and what r u asking...hmm...yeah how r u looking?....Firstly u r already beautiful and now u r absolutely looking like a princess almost....I can bet that Sumedh is gonna crazy today for your charm...."

She replied with a smirk making Mallika blushed. She then gave the phone her back and said ,

"OK....now do whatever u r doing....and mostly u know it very well that I am not returning more as  we will be going to England on the day after tomorrow....so u can call Amar here.....but yeah I am mentioning that I don't want to be chachi(Aunty) right now "

She said winking while taking her bag and Riya threw a dead glare at her. She smiled and left from there.
.
.
.
Mallika reached at her destination  where the maids greeted her by showering flowers. She found the whole house dark and moved from there. She was quietly walked through the corridor when a strong arm pulled her in a room closing the door behind them. She looked up to find herself in the cage of her husband. She smiled widely while he was stunned to see his lady beauty .

 She smiled widely while he was stunned to see his lady beauty

MALLIKA OUTFIT