I and u

SUMEDH POV

SUMEDH POV

Hii,meet myself, I'm Sumedh Mudgalkar. I am heartthrob of the college. I am a great basketball player but I amn't interested in study at all. I am little playboy type also. Girls literally drool over me but I drool over on someone else. She is Mallika Singh, a very sincere and serious student of our college. She's very quiet and every boy has crush on her. From my friends, I have come to know that she doesn't like to be friends with boys . Mostly, she has heavenly beauty with her cute and innocent face . I have tried to talk to her but she has ignored me.....seems like she has boyphobia
.
.
.
.
"Mallika, I want that u will sit with Sumedh and u help him in study. U just teach him as a tutor in the college or at your/his home also if u want......"

Yayyyyy! Wow great ! I have to admit if I wouldn't be bad in study then I couldn't get this chance. I want to dance .......

"Sumedh talk to her and cooperate her ......" R.M Sir told while I nodded. Then I looked at my star who just gave a smile to me and concentrated on her work.
.
.
.
She used to teach me at my house. And truely, I enjoyed her company and tried to be good in study infront of her. And unknowingly I have become little cautious about my studies also. Thanks to my Mikkupie..... We both became very good friends . Now I decided to propose her. But firstly, I did have to pass my main exam. I was working hard for it with the expectation of scoring good .

MALLIKA POV

I have never thought that I would do friendship with a boy. Even I have heard that Sumedh is very bad guy. But he has a great personality. He is so sweet and mischievous too. And he has progressed in his study also. He has scored really good in the tests. But now our main examination is coming soon. After it,we both will separate . And I have now loved him. I don't know if he loves me or not . But I want him to score good for now. So we both r doing study together. Our parents have also become very close friends .
.
.
.
.
So now it was the day of result. All students had gathered around the hall waiting for the result.

SUMEDH POV

I am also waiting for my Mikku not result at all . I am hoping to do better in the exam. Today if my expectations become real ,I will propose her.
1
2
3
4
5
Finally, the professor started to announce the names of the students who had taken position.

"So again Miss.Mallika has stood 1st ."
She went there and took the marsheet from the professor with a warm smile . She came to me when I congratulated her.
.
.
.
" And the one who has been fifth is Mr.Sumedh Mudgalkar. "

Am I daydreaming ? How can it be possible ? I have expected good result but it's better than very very best.....I mean....seriously ...Am I hallucinating ?.......

My trance was broken when the professor again announced my name. I went and took the result . They congratulated me and yes,everyone was also shocked like me.
.
.
.
When we slowly approached towards our ground.As soon as we reached, Mallika congratulated me by jumping into me engulfing me in a bone-crushing hug. This made me shocked . But I was feeling so blissful with her. I hugged her back and lifted her making everyone widen their eyes.

I left her and directly kneeled down on the floor . Whole college was watching 👀us. Some girls were abusing Mallika in mind.

"Hey Mikku,I don't know when, where, how and why did it happen but I just know that I have loved u ......to be with u ,I feel so special and positive ✨, I have realized my love for u. Will u accept my proposal?"

Then I saw that tears were coming from her eyes. I was going to say something when she made me stand. And the next moment, she without saying anything, directly smashed her lips with me making me shocked . Later I also replied to her while my hands held her bare waist tightly.

We could hear hooting and clapping . We both shared a very passionate kiss atleast for 3 minutes . Finally we left breathing heavily. We both attached our foreheads when she said while panting for air,

'I love u too...."

Soon I picked her up in my arms and twirled on the spot. We stopped and again attached our lips together .

Sumellika outfit

Sumellika outfit

I hope u will like itIt's so simple storyDo vote and comment

It's so simple story
Do vote and comment