My Heart Beats For You(i)

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

Lastly adding one teaspoon of vanilla essence and buttermilk in the mixture ,I whisked the mixture properly until it had no lumbs. Then I poured the mixture at the cake mould and put it in the microwave keeping it in required temperature for the next thirty minutes. During that time, I made the chocolate and vanilla combined frosting with required ingredients. After making sure that the cake had been baked accurately, I ran a knife around the edge of the mould and turned the cake onto racks to cool completely. After some times, I spread the frosting on the cake in designing way. After being satisfied with my work, I sighed in relief.

It was special day today

It was special day today. It was my 1 year anniversary. I was excited to celebrate this day with my husband. I made my way towards our room when I heard my phone ringing. Expecting it to be Sumedh, I picked up the phone without checking the caller ID.

"Hello, is this Mrs. Mudgalkar speaking?"

I felt little disappointed but soon recovered the expression and replied "Yes"

"Well, we have something very important to tell u." A lady said from the other side.

"Yeah, sure. I am listening. " I said curiously waiting for her answer.

"I am from BD hospital where u had done some tests. The results have come. U should come and take it. Also don't forget to consult the doctor." She informed me .

"Ok." I said and made an appointment with Dr. Roy. For the last few days,I had been facing breathing problem, nauseous and itching on skin. Even I was having fever in the last week. So I did some tests three days ago without informing Sumedh. I seriously didn't want him to stress more by saying about my illness. He was already very much busy and compassionate towards his job. So I didn't want to make him tensed for me. I soon got ready and went to the hospital after telling the maid to take care of the house in my absence.

SUMEDH POV

Today, I had arrived home earlier than before. I wanted to surprise her after all. I was so excited and overjoyed to meet her and I wanted to kiss the hell out of her. It was our 1 year anniversary. We had kind of love-arrange marriage. My family and her family had been buisness partners. So we were already friends before our marriage, but not too close or something. When our families decided to tie both of us into marriage, we decided to give us a chance. Then we started dating. We dated for 2 years as we didn't want to marry so early. Finally after being sure that we were ready for getting married, we tied the knot together.