Kidnapping own girlfriend(i)

" No Mallika ,u can't do it

.
" No Mallika ,u can't do it......I can never let u go away from me......."

A boy shouted loudly with so much pain in his voice. Here Mallika was constantly sobbing and was wriggling to free from his grip but he was holding her tightly. She said while crying,

"But I have no way Sumedh......it's my uncle's wish that I will get married to Shekhar........plz leave me......".

"No I can't leave u.....I can't live without u.....I will never leave u....."

He said and attached his forehead with hers. Both of their cheeks were wet for constant crying. Actually they both were on the bed, Mallika was laying with Sumedh above her. He smashed his lips with her and later it turned into more and more.

Next morning

MALLIKA POV

I woke up and found myself wrapped in a white duvet and saw Sumedh was also sleeping peacefully keeping his head on my chest. I saw his eyes were swollen as well as mine. The flashback of yesterday's night started to come in my mind making me blushed. Last night was very blissful but pathetic for us. Last night, someone had stolen my virginity and it was none other than my love, Sumedh.

But suddenly I remembered about the promise of my uncle.

Sorry Sumedh, but I have nothing to do. I still love u and will continue to love u forever and ever. I have to fulfil my uncle's wish .I don't know I will meet u or not but hope that u will get someone better.

So I left him.........(Pov ends)
.
.
.
.
.
After 5 days,

Mallika was waiting in her wedding outfit but the glow and happiness of her face had gone.....she was now like a statue . She was sitting on the swing when someone jumped infront of her.
She was going to scream but that person pressed a handkerchief with chloroform for which she got unconscious. He lifted her in his arms and went from there.
.
.
.
It was a dark room, Mallika was laying lifelessly on the floor. Slowly she opened her eyes and her eyes widened to see the place. She found that a person was approaching towards her. To her surprise , it was Sumedh. She looked at him shockingly while he smirked . Tears started flowing from her eyes to think about what had happened on wedding.........but soon Sumedh sucked those tears and said,

"I am really sorry Mallika......I have no other option except it......."

"Why did u do it Sumedh?"(M)

"To get u....I love u and I can't see u in this situation......"(S)

" Why? Think about my uncle ....what's he doing now....?"

She shouted on him .Sumedh pulled her that her back collided with his chest. He then almost yelled while brushing his lips with her ears,

"WTF.....why do u care for your bastard Uncle so much....u too know how much pain he has given to u......after your parent's death he has always made u to work hard.....and now he is wanting that u will marry that bloody Shekhar who stays almost drunken and his two brides have already left him as he used to torture them......and u r thinking I will easily give to that bastard Shekhar............how can u think it? "

"Sumedh....wo...w..o..wo.."

Mallika's voice choked due to sobbing hard. She lost her sense and her head fell on his chest. He soon took her in his arms and immediately reached to a temple. There he put the vermilion on her hair partition and made her wear the mangalsutra. Thus he made her officially his.

They both reached at Sumedh's mansion. Everyone was shocked to see that he was carrying a bride in unconscious state.

( Note: He is the prince of Hyderabad. But Mallika doesn't know that he belongs to royal family. )
.
.
.
.
.
They met with each other in a college. Mallika was pursuing her BSc course when she met with Sumedh. Mallika is from a village. So for her education she went to Sumedh's College. From the beginning they didn't know each other. But they both were selected as the main leads in a drama for College Fest. From then they both were together and Sumedh proposed to her and she accepted it. But after the study, Mallika got a job in Mudgalkar Office which was none other than Sumedh's office. Coincidently, they both again met with each other in the office. They both were ready to explain everything to their family but before that Mallika's uncle forcefully fixed her marriage with Shekhar as he offered a lot of money to him. And he was very greedy and selfish as a person. When Mallika's parents left her at the age of 13, he made her to do all works of his shop and house. But Mallika never complained for it.
.............

 But Mallika never complained for it

To be continued........
For now bye
Good night