Passionate Love

A girl was silently writing something in her dairy with a gloomy face

A girl was silently writing something in her dairy with a gloomy face. Her suppressed emotions and pain of separation were forming as the words of her dairy. It had been 3 years that she got separated from her love. From then ,she had been showed as an example on how a positive and jolly girl like chirping bird could transform into a strong and emotionless person.

Her thoughts were broken by the call of her manager.

"Hello Sir "

"Mallika ,a group of 5 young actors from India is coming to visit Bangkok today within 8 am in the morning. They are going to report in our travel agency. So now without wasting any time ,just go and receive them from the airport right now.And one more thing, take Jay with u also. I am sending u further details" Her manager said.

"OK Sir." She replied professionally.

Mallika cut the call and immediately got herself ready in formals to attend their guests. She called Jay and immediately went to the airport.

Other side ,

A group of 5 young and handsome actors were standing in the airport waiting for someone to receive them. Mallika reached there and saw them but one was facing his back to her while calling someone in phone.So she didn't notice them. She along with Jay went near them and greeted them with smile.

"Welcome all of u to the city of Bangkok. And sorry for being late to reach here. It's just because of traffic. "

They also returned smiles to them and shook their hands. They introduced each other.They started moving when one of the members of their team said ,

"Hey Sumedh, come soon buddy."

Listening this name after a long time ,Mallika's heart skipped a beat and some memories crashed infront of her eyes.She immediately turned behind to confirm if it was really her Sumedh or not. She looked up to find Sumedh who just cut the call and turned towards her. He was wearing an expensive black blazer with white shirt. His hair was tied in a pony making him more handsome and attractive. His hazel eyes were covered with his black goggles. She observed him carefully to find how much he had changed now. And it was also obvious as he was a well known actor right now. Her eyes teared up to think about her past and the lovable moments with him. But she bottled up her emotions and wiped her tears giving a fake smile to him.

Here Sumedh froze to see Mallika after a long time. He felt hs throat to become dry because of remembering his precious times. He loved her but his career was the reason for everything to be spoilt. And this separation had learnt him how her absence affected him and she was more valuable than any other thing in his life. He wanted to take her in his warm embrace and kiss her but before he could react anything she left from there. His heart ached to see her condition. The whole journey to the travel agency ,Mallika didn't even look at Sumedh and ignored him where he only kept stealing glances of her.
********
After checking in the hotel ,the Manger said ,