She's the true one

Unedited//_

Unedited//_
.
.
A boy came running to a girl in excitement and hugged her from back. Instead of reciprocating the hug, she pushed him back making the boy confused. But pushing the thoughts away ,he exclaimed in happiness,

"U know Ruhani , today I have finally released her. Yeah ,I have broken up with Mallika.U know what she was crying so much which really ached my heart but I have told her that now I only loved u. So according to your suggestion, I broke up with her. Now we can be together officially."

Though he is also little disappointed for breaking up with Mallika as she is his first love. But after the arrival of Ruhani, he has loved her. But he couldn't gather the courage to reveal it infront of Mallika. But today,he has done it which has shattered her into pieces. But little does he know that Ruhani is nothing but just a playgirl who uses boys like tissue papers and using them, she just throws them out of her life.

Ruhani was still silent and expressionless to listen the break-up news of Sumedh and Mallika which made Sumedh startled to see her her reaction. He then asked ,

"Ruhani,why r u not telling anything? R u not happy for the news ? Why r u not reacting to hear it what u and I both wanted?"

"Ruhani.....still u r silent...what happened?"

Then a boy came from behind and stood beside Ruhani. He smirked at Sumedh and slided his hand on Ruhani's waist to which Ruhani also smiled. Sumedh was speechless to see the scenarios infront of his eyes. He then asked confusingly,

"Hey ,who r u and why have u touched my girlfriend?"

Saying this he was going remove his hand from her waist while he got a hard punch on his face causing him to fall on the ground. They both laughed seeing his situation and Ruhani finally said with a proud,

"Meet my boyfriend Ritesh.....so Sumedh I am not more interested in u and your love life....u have broken up with Mallika...it's your own matter....so what should I do? Anyway, now I am breaking up with u. "

Sumedh stood up with anger in his eyes. Now he got to know the original nature of Ruhani. He wasn't hurt at all but he was so furious to see it. He still asked in a cold voice,

"How can u do it ,Ruhani? Only for u,I have given this much pain to a pure soul like Mallika....and here u r only using me .....I won't spare u now..."

He then slapped her hard making the fingerprints of his visible on her cheek where she was also angry with him. Here Ritesh came to beat her but he got a kick on his stomach from him. Sumedh pulled him by holding his collar and started giving hard punches on his chest where he tried to stop him failed miserably. He then gave another punch on his face making his nose swollen. Lastly, Sumedh kicked on his stomach again making him fall on the ground and groan in pain.