Best Birthday Gift

Highly Unedited//-

"R u sure that your plan will work, Sid ?" Sumedh asked as he was extremely nervous and shy to confess his secret love on her co-star.

"Bro, u r indeed dumb. Mallika is really right. U love her man and there is nothing wrong in it. "Siddharth replied shaking his head disapprovingly at his stupidity leaving the work of hanging the decoration rings. Abhishek sighed closing his eyes and came towards Sumedh keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"But if she doesn't accept?" Sumedh pouted looking at both brothers who glared at him in return.

"Bro, just tell her. I am sure that she too loves you. Her eyes say a lot." Abhishek hummed and smiled at Siddharth's answer.

"I guess that u know her very well Siddharth" Sumedh paused and then again said , "even better than me." He looked at him with a look of "Am I right ?"

"Come on,Sumedh. I know that she was my crush but I have not that type of feelings for her. She is beautiful and isn't it obvious that she can be crush of any boy ?" Siddharth vigorously nodded his head and glared at him. Sumedh nodded and Abhishek hummed in response.

"Yup,now we should go back to our own works. If we couldn't complete the decoration within today then everything will be spoiled." Abhishek shrugged off his shoulder and went back to take the balloons.

"Yeah, exactly. Now keep quiet and let's go for our work." Siddharth and Sumedh also went back to decorate the place for someone special.

********
HER POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." Everyone screamed together when I entered in the hall where my crew members and friends have arranged for my birthday party. As soon as I got into the room ,my eyes are desperate to see the one for whom I have awaited so long. My eyes scanned the whole room. Everyone is present except that person whom I am highly expecting. The last year, I arranged for his birthday and this year I really was expecting him to do something special for me. But I am guessing that he couldn't attend the birthday even. It's all right as I know that he values his works and family more than me. But I really expected him to be present here.

It's 12 p.m exactly and I am standing in the hall room of Swastik Production. Many artists and some of my close friends have come. They all wished me and handed me an uncountable number of gifts which I gladly accepted. I love my fans a lot as I am here today just because of them. They have already sent me best wishes and many gifts. Also I found so many beautiful edits which they have made with a lot of struggles. I really appreciate them. Some of them have sent me cakes also. I have got so many wishes from my friends and colleagues. I am feeling so blessed and happy that I really want to cry.

The next day almost went and it's evening almost. I am going back to my home. But still I am extremely disappointed that he has still not showed up. Even he has not come today on the set which almost made me to cry. He hasn't called or messaged even to wish me. Besides, he hasn't wished me on social networking sites which r making me too much sad. I love him and I know it. Ok I accept that he doesn't love me but atleast he thinks me as his friend. Then why is he doing like that ?

With these thoughts, I went to sit on my car when suddenly Siddharth and Abhishek appeared from nowhere on the driver seat.

"What are you doing here? Have you no works ?" I asked surprisingly as Abhishek is currently doing a show named "Hero Gayab Mode On" whereas Siddharth gets almost busy with his shoot of music videos.

"Nothing, we are free. U don't need to be worried. And yeah, take it. We r taking you somewhere."

They handed me a packet and I reluctantly took it. Opening the seal of the packet ,I found a very expensive royal blue off-shoulder gown. I immediately looked at the brothers who were driving the car and gossiping on random topics.