Epilogue

And that was true. You didn't think Yoongi could ever be possessive and clingy, but he was just like a cat. He acts indifferent but deep down, you're all that he wants. The first couple of dates were rough. Sometimes I said the wrong thing, sometimes he would spend too much time glaring at other guys, but nonetheless, he never once let go of your hand.

"Yoongi, you have to let go of my hand now," you begged.

"But why?" he whined.

"Because it's my brother's wedding and I have things to take care of," you chuckled.

Jimin had given you the task of not only being his maid of honor, but overseeing every aspect of the wedding, right down to the centerpiece. It was a good thing you graduated last month and had a lot of free time on your hands. And planning the wedding was actually fun. Despite his protest, Yoongi was also very interested in it. More than you would have imagined.

"Can't I just follow you?" he asked.

"No, you have to get ready too," you explained.

"I cannot get ready when I know you'll be walking around wearing this," he gestured up and down. It wasn't the satin dress you tried on that day. Jimin decided that it was too modest so he requested an off-shoulder puff sleeve dress with a corset bodice and a lace skirt. Normally, Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off of you but today especially, he felt a primal rage to every server who has glanced at you.

"Do you want me to wear a sign that says I'm taken or something?"

"Yes."

"I was kidding."

"I was not."

It took a lot of convincing and kisses for him to join the other boys to get ready. Of course, he was in charge of the music. He was also a groomsman, along with Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook. Yes, the newly debuted popstar is a groomsman. Big Hit had to provide extra security in case someone from the fan club decides to crash the wedding.

The wedding was in the courtyard of an art museum. It was where the couple first met and fell in love. The team had finished setting up the rows of seats and arch where the couple would share their vows. It was something you only saw in movies, but considering what has happened to you in the last few months, it wasn't all that crazy. You did one final round of inspection. Everything was set up, the flowers were vibrant, the food was exquisite, and the guests were on time. You made one final stop to see Jimin. He had his own separate dressing room.

"You're all grown up now," you teased. He rolled his eyes and pulled you in for a tight hug. "I never got to thank you."

"For what?"

"For taking care of me all those years, for literally sacrificing your childhood to make sure I was happy."

"You're my sister, Y/N," he said softly, tears formed in both your eyes. "I would do anything for you."

You shook your head, "You don't have to anymore. Now we both have our special someone to take care of us."

"You're right," he beamed. "But you'll always have me."

"And you'll always have me too."

He took a deep breath, "Are you ready to walk me down the aisle, little sister?"

"I thought you'd never ask." After one last glance at the mirror, Jimin was ready. He linked his arm around yours and you headed for the ceremony. From afar, you could hear Yoongi on his piano, playing the Wedding March. Soft pastel petals flew down like rain. The crowd turned around when they saw the groom appearing. Jimin's eyes were locked on Taehyung's and you knew for certain someone else was watching you because the music grew softer and a bit erratic.

Jimin laughed. "I am not paying him,"

"You're not even paying me," you groaned. When you two got near the front, Jimin kissed your cheek and stood next to his love. You joined Yoongi at his side. He took possession of your hand once more and held it tight. He was determined to not let go of it again for the rest of the night.

He didn't even let go of it when he was brushing his teeth to get ready for bed. But luckily, he had the decency to let go when he had to use the restroom. What a manchild, you thought to yourself. As the two of you situated yourself on his bed, he tilted his head to look at you. "Why are you wearing that?"

You looked down at yourself, it was a nice and simply dress you wore for the dinner portion of the wedding. "What's wrong with it?" you asked quietly, "I thought you liked it." He was the one that picked it out for you after all.

"I do," he answered quickly, hoping you wouldn't be thinking otherwise. "I meant why haven't you changed into your PJs or something more comfortable?"

"Oh, I mean, I was just gonna go back to my apartment after this anyway."

Yoongi bit his lips. "Well, what if you didn't go back to your place?"

The question hung in the air much longer than he would've liked. It wasn't that you hated the idea, you were just too surprised. You had never intentionally slept in the same bed as another man before. The two times with Yoongi were a complete accident but somehow, it didn't terrify you. "I can still sleep in this dress," you answered after a long time, staring at your intertwined hands.

Yoongi couldn't contain his smile. He pulled you in swiftly for a kiss. As he laid your head on his pillow, he felt right. Everything about this picture felt right. "I love you," he said between kisses. "I love you."

"I love you too, Yoongi."

That night when he was dreaming, he saw you and nothing else. It was just the way he likes it.