Mashton

When your friends ask if you write imagines.

Heh I don't know what you're talking about😂

Prompt:Michael wants to cuddle and Ashton's busy so he cuddles with Luke and Ashton gets mad

Idk what I'm doing with my lifeee😂

••

Michael's p.o.v

Ashton has been working all day on his song and it's starting to get lonely on the sofa.

I groan and lazily get up from the sofa and walk into the music room. I was halfway into the room when the music stops."Michael baby is that you?"

"Come cuddle please?"I ask standing in front of his drums,pouting at my hardest.

"Baby you know I can't."He said turning his attention back to his drums.I huffed walking out of the room.I sat back on the sofa.

It seemed like I sat there for hours and hours until I got frustrated.Im tired and I just wanna cuddle.(ILL CUDDLE YOU ILY😂)

I'm not going to just sit here.I thought to myself.maybe Luke will cuddle me.I smiled at the thought,someone to cuddle.

I walked up to Luke's room.knocking until he answered."whats wrong Mikey?"

"No one will cuddle me."i pouted again,it's becoming a habit when I don't get what I want.

luke signed"Fine come on."I smiled and walked into his room,jumping onto Luke's made bed and cuddling up into his chest.

3rd persons p.o.v

Luke wrapped an arm around Michael.Michael sighed and began closing his eyes.

10 minutes later,the door flew open."Wheres he at?"ashton asked grumpily.Michael raised up tiredly,rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands.

Ashton walked over and grabbed Michael,pulling him so his legs were wrapped around his waist and Michael's head on his shoulder.

"We can cuddle now?"Michael mumbled."Yea baby we can cuddle all you want."

••
Its not a good update but it's an update 😐

-Stay beautiful-

~A~