Cashton

I've decided to do cashton!i was thinking it would be better because I've only done one.

So this is like really fluffy and yea!

Sorta edited probably not

••••

Calum's p.o.v

I woke up to my head pounding and my throat killing me.so all in all I felt completely and utterly like shit.i groaned and rolled around smiling faintly when I seen my boyfriend peering down at me.I groaned again and pouted,scooting closer to him.

"what's wrong princess?"he asked (A/n:SORRY GUYS IM CASHTON AF)I looked up "I feel horrible."I grumbled out.

"Aw baby,do you need anything?"he asked I shook my head,rolling over so I was on top of him resting my head against his chest.

"Just cuddle me you shit."I whispered,my throat was seriously killing me.He chuckled and nodded squeezing me into his body more.

I tried to clear my throat,but failing and it turned into a coughing fit.I couldn't catch my breath.

Ashton's eyes widened and sat me up facing away from him in between his legs and patting my back.

when I finally caught my breath,I leaned back frowning.Ashton started to rub my stomach and I felt my eyelids start to droop( a/n:hehhe droop)I closed my eyes falling into an uneasy rest.

When I opened my eyes feeling worse than before.I thought Maybe sleep would help but I guess not.

I was cuddled into Ashton's side.He felt that I was awake"How are you feeling baby?"

I just shook my head.he nodded understanding,he got up and went downstairs for something.It took him a minute or so to come back.i looked over to see that he had medicine.

No.

Get away from me

You little shit

I hate medicine and he knew that."babe you need to take this."

I shook my head and pushed the covers up over my head.He stepped forward and onto the bed."baby"

I peeked my head up over the covers to scowl at him."no it's horrible don't touch me."

He straddled my thighs,leaning in so he was right in front of my face."if you take the medicine I'll give you a blowjob after your better."

My eyes widened and he smirked."okay fine."I grumbled he put the spoon in my mouth.keeping the medicine in my mouth.

"Swallow it."he narrowed his eyes.i rolled my eyes and swallowed the medicine and groaned making a discussed face.

"Wasn't so bad wasn't it?"

"Shut it Irwin."

••

Jk babes you guys get a little something before the next chapter;)

Calum's p.o.v

I walked through the door to mine and Ashton's house from work.i just got my shoes off when I was pushed up against the the closed door.

Ash started kissing at my neck.i groaned and bit my lip when he found that one spot on my neck.

He licked the shell of my ear "what do want cal?"

He ran his hand down my chest going down to my belt buckle taking my pants down once they hit the ground I stepped out of them.

"Tell me what you want me to do and I'll take your boxers off."he smirked "suck me Ashton."I moaned knowing that he likes it when I moan.

He was quick to take off my boxers and shirt.He pressed our lips together for the first time since I got home.i melted into the kiss leaning forward and hooking my fingers through his belt loop.

He shook his head "oh no princess this is about you."I nodded and he got down on his knees(hehe okay I'll go now)

he started massaging my inner thighs making me groan "hurry up dammit."I demanded.

"Patience princess."he leaned in,and took me in his mouth.i moaned and kneaded my hands through his hair.

He hummed around me and took me in deeper.i cried out,throwing my head back onto the wall.I pulled his hair harder and he moaned around me once again.

He sucked harder and harder making the feeling in my stomach coil and my eyes roll in the back of my head.

He ran his tongue over my slit and I came on the spot.he swallowed and stood up,he tried to kiss me but I turned my head at the last second.so he kissed me on the cheek.

He licked his lips,"You taste good baby."I looked up shocked at what he said.

"You're weird."

"Do you not want to suck your dick anymore hood?"he asked smacking my bum as I bent down to get my clothes.

••

I tried honestly I hate it but yea.

Please no rude comments..

Comment/favorite/and follow me!

STAY BEAUTIFUL

~A~