Cake

Hey I'm back!

So here's cake!

Prompt:luke is cooking and gets cut badly and Calum flips

I know nothing about cooking so

Another thing this ISNT a smut book it's not in the title and I cannot write smut cause I'm a piece of shit😂

Luke's p.o.v
Calum was laying on the couch while I was cooking dinner.I reached over to get the kitchen knife so I could chop the carrot up to put it into the soup.

I started cutting the carrot and all was going well until my hand that was holding the knife slipped and the knife cut my other hand that was holding the carrot.

I gasped loudly at the feeling and dropped the knife."Are you okay babe?"Calum asked from the den.

I just stood there for a moment dazed until I felt something run down my leg and onto ground.I looked down to see a puddle of blood.

I didn't think I cut my hand that bad."C-Calum."I stuttered quietly,the sight of the blood making me dizzy.

Calum p.o.v
I heard a gasp and I got worried."babe are you okay?"

Nothing.

I walked into the kitchen to see Luke holding his hand and a puddle of blood on the floor.

"Luke."I said walking closer to him "oh god."I pulled his hand away to see the large cut in his hand.

I grabbed his good hand and led him to the island and sat him up onto it.I got a towel to hopefully stop the bleeding

I noticed how his eyes kept fluttering shut."shit luke how'd this happen?"

He shook his head.

Seeing that the towel isn't helping I thought about the first aid kit.

"Hold on okay?" I ran into our bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit.I ran back into the kitchen to see Luke panicking.

"C-cal."he whimpered.i walked in-between his legs and held his face in my hands "it's okay baby I'm going to fix it."

I opened the first aid kit and went to work.i grabbed I grabbed the gauze.I took his hand carefully and started to wrap it.

When the wrap was secure I gently kissed his hand.i moved up to press a kiss on his lips.

"All better?"he asked

"All better.I confirmed smiling

••

So yea that sucked

MICHAELS HAIR IS BLUE IM SO NOT OKAY.

Comment ideas for the next one shot!

stay beautiful!

-A-