Lashton

requested by:KALOWEY

Prompt:Ashton gets a lot of hate and he cracks under the pressure and self harms again and Luke finds him.hate and he cracks under the hate and self harms again and Luke finds him.

Ashton's p.o.v

I don't know why am I'm trying anymore.The fans hate me my family hate me,my bandmates hate me,and my boyfriend hates me.

I grabbed my phone sitting on mine and Luke's bed,staring into space thinking about anything,until I felt my phone vibrate in my hand.I slowly lifted it up and Looked at my screen,seeing I had over 100 mentions on Twitter.

I clicked on the twitter app seeing that #keepcuttingashton was worldwide trending.Tears filled my eyes.I thought about how I used to hurt myself.I haven't cut for 5 years.Maybe it was okay to cut again.I just needed to feel something.

By then I was full on sobbing.I threw my phone against the wall hard enough to shatter it.I get up almost running into our bathroom and sliding down the closed door.

I moved my head up to look at the ceiling,only to notice Luke's razor sitting on the edge of the sink counter.

I got up grabbing the razor before slamming it onto the bathroom floor,the blade sliding out with ease.

I picked up the blade feeling sick at my stomach,while looking at the blade carefully I relized how easy it would be to end it all right here.No one would care.Luke would move on to find someone else.My bandmates and family would be fine without me.

3rd person's p.o.v.

He carefully took the blade into his hand,and held it up to his wrist.Slowly sliding it across.He could feel the blade digging into his skin slowly ripping the flesh apart.He screamed but clutched his mouth with his hand quickly covering up the scream.

He done this nine times to his right arm.Then he moved to the left maving more than eight marks.

Luke jogged into their bedroom confused when he heard the screaming from none other than Ashton.

He finally realized what was going on when he saw Ashton's phone on the floor,Then seeing the bathroom door closed hearing cries from the bathroom.

He ran to the bathroom door knocking on the door loudly."Ashton baby please don't do anything,I'm right here let me in so I can help please."

"Its too late,I'm so broken.Luke please,please help me."Ashton stuttered inching away from the door.

Luke rushed in gasping at what he saw."Ash let me help you."Ashton nods weakly.

Luke sits Ashton on the sink counter and then grabbed his waist kissing him with all he had.

Ashton pulled away while Luke got under the counter to get the first aid kit.When Luke comes back up,Ashton wraps his legs around Luke's waist,laying his head on Luke's chest.

He couldn't believe he cut himself again.He has failed everyone that cared.

Luke cleaned his cuts before putting a bandage on his arms,making sure they wouldnt peel off, hurting his angel.

Luke noticed that Ashton was thinking pretty hard so he slowly lifted his chin up so they were face to face.

He smiled softly at his broken angel,leaning in and kissing him harder on the mouth this time wanting Ashton to know he was loved.

He picked Ashton up by his thighs,smiling gently when Ashton his his face into his neck.

He put Ashton on the Bed gently,Climbing in and pulling Ash to his side.

"promise you'll never do that again?"Luke asked holding out his pinky.

"Promise."Ash confirmed linking their pinkies.

••
QOTD:what sports do you play?

AOTD:I cheer and play basketball🏀