Lashton

prompt:Ashton's grandma passes away.

Ashton's p.o.v

I have been in mine and Luke's bedroom staring at the ceiling blankly.The boys are out at the shops and have been for about an hour.I just recently got a phone call from my mother telling me that my grandmother passed away around 6:30 this morning.It's around 3 pm and and i hear the door open and shut quietly.'Baby where are you?"Luke questioned.I didn't reply,i just didn't want to talk to anyone right now.My grandmother and I where so close so it hurts to know that she's gone,and we're so busy that management will not let me go to her funeral.

The tears started rolling down my cheeks for its seems like the 100th time today/,As I heard footsteps grow louder until the bedroom door opened and Luke walked in and over to our bed,but not before stripping into his boxers and then coming to lay down,spooning me.Luke pulled me into his chest and he noticed that i was crying.He took noticed pulling me closer if that's even possible and burying his face into my neck."Why are you crying beautiful?"Luke asked.I signed and turned myself to face my boyfriend of 6 months,"my grandmother passed away this morning,"I croaked out and started crying again not caring what my boyfriend thought.

He simply pulled me on top of him,me resting my head on his chest and his hands on my lower back.He ran his hands slowly up and down my back,"hey don't cry darling,I know its hard but we can get through this me and you okay?I opened my eyes,and looked up at him and caught his eyes and nodded grabbing his jaw and pulling him down giving him a small kiss.He smiled as i got comfortable on top of him.

I tried falling to sleep but everytime i closed my eyes i would picture my grandmother and how ill never hear her talk or smile again and i could not get that out of my head.I whimpered and Luke gave me a squeeze and kissing the top of my head."It'll be okay babe just try to close your eyes and fall asleep."Luke said worriedly I nodded slightly listening to Luke before placing my head into he crook of his warm neck,falling asleep to Luke running his hands up and down my back slowly.

••
-Stay beautiful!-
~A~