age play

so I read some age play and I want to do one,this might be horrible but this was harder to write then the other ones.

Ashton-dada

Calum-daddy

Luke-papa

Michael-1

I'm really excited for you guys to read this because I liked writing a lot!

                     3rd person p.o.v

calum woke up tp hearing his baby cry from the room down the hall.Calum knew that he didn't cry very often so he sped down the hall and into his baby's room.

When he cries he's usually sick so daddy Calum went out on the limb to say he was sick.

"whats wrong baby?"calum asked while picking Michael up from his crib.Michael shook his head and pushed his head into the crook of his daddy's neck.

"me feel icky daddy."Michael mumbled finally.

"I know baby."Calum held onto Michael and walked into the room down the hall walking the bedroom that the 3  boys shared.

"Michael doesn't feel good."Calum said sitting him onto the bed to craw into Ashton's lap,and gping over to get his phone from the opposite side if the room.

Ashton started to rock him back and forth "luke,babe can you go warm up Michael's bottle?"

luke nodded and began to walk downstairs.He warmed up the bottle and walked back up the stairs giving Ashton the bottle.

Ashton started feeding Michael making sure he got all of his milk.

"How about I go get some medicine for Michael?"daddy Calum asked  the other boys,coming over to stand  by the bed.

While Michael finished up the last of his bottle Calum went into their bathroom to get him some medicine.

He walked back in to see Ashton up against the headboard,with luke in between his legs with Michael in his lap.Calum smiled fondly and sat down in front of Michael,holding up the plastic containter that has the right amount of medicine for his baby.

"me no take that."Michael said with a frown.

"you have to,you'll feel a lot better when its over."ashton carefully stated,wrapping his arms around Luke again.

"me don't wanna dada!"Michael stated raising his voice,getting upset.

"Hey its okay baby boy just drink it for your daddies okay?"Luke asked hopefully.

Michael thought for a minute the grumbled a small "okay daddies."

Calum handed the cup to him letting him drink up the medicine,after he was done he handed the small cup back.

"daddy sleepy."Michael said calum picked him up and laid his head on a pillow on the bed.

They arranged themselves so Michael was in the middle of the 3 so he would not roll out of the bed.

"nap baby we know your tired."luke said quietly.

He nodded and Turned to Calum on his right burying his face in his neck.

so how did ya like it?please message me prompts!

stay beautiful