Muke

@naughtyHemmimgs:so can they like meet each other online and admit they have feeling for each other and then they meet up and then they live happily ever after.

me:okay!

3rd person's p.o.v.

Michael just got out of a bad relationship,and he just felt like that he should have someone else.So after a month or so.Michael decided that he didn't want to be lonely anymore,so he went online to a popular dating site and started to sign up.As for Luke,he was already on the site.And had been for a while now so went he saw Michael's profile he knew that he had to talk to him,he was beautiful.Michael just got in from work and headed upstairs then he made himself comfortable and turned on his computer.

He got on the dating website and seen that he had a notification,he clicked on the message and seen that it was from Luke Hemmings:hey beautiful are you new on here?Michael quickly type back seeing that this guy Luke was not bad looking.

Michael Clifford:hey yes I'm new here what about you?:).Michael was surprised when he computer dinged just a couple seconds later.Their conversation went on until 4:00 A.M.Michael ended the conversation by saying that he had that work tomorrow and that he did not want to be late.They said their goodbyes and Michael put his computer up and settled into his bed.

Luke on the other hand could not sleep.He kept thinking about the green eyed beauty.He tossed and turned all night.Soon as the sun rose,He jumped up and got on his computer and went to Michael's page and quickly sent him a message.Luke:Goodmoring beautiful hope you have a good day at work.He replied back within a minute Michael:goodmorning and how could I its work.

Michael shut his laptop and looked at the clock and saw that he was almost late.He ran down the stairs and grabbed his keys and locking his front door and he got into his car and started driving off to work for the day.Luke was sitting on his bed bored out of his mind.He decided that he was going to go to the music store across town.Luke got in his car and drove to the music store,Michael never left his mind,He never did not since last night.

Michael stood behind the counter at work,waiting for something exciting to happen.Then a tall blonde headed boy with walked in,and walked straight back into the rock band session(is that what its called im not really sure)Michael walked back behind him to see that he had Green day out looking at it.Michael poked his sholder.When the tall lad turned around and took his sun glasses off Michael gasped when he realized who it was.It was Luke hemmings the guy that he had been talking to all night.Luke smiled at him and asked"So your Michael?"Michael nodded not really trusting his voice.They talked until the doorbell rang,notifying Michael that there was a customer and that he needed to get back to work.Michael walked over to the counter to ring the customer up,everything was silent until the customer left abd Luke said "so when are you free beautiful?"

Michael blushed and decided to flirt back."The real question is-,he walked toward The tall boy,and wrapped his arms around his middle "When are you free?"

Guys its done I hate it but its done.I had this finished like 4days ago but wattpad was on its period but anyway ..

-Stay beautiful!-
~A~