muke

prompt:Luke tries to commit but Michael saves him.

trigger warning!

~please dont read if anything like self harm will trigger you~

Michael's P.O.V.

I walked back from starbucks because luke said he wanted coffee.I walked into our shared apartment in Sydney,only to see that all the lights were off the same as I left them before."Luke where are you?"I asked.

No response.I toed off my shoes and walked through the house.and I still didn't see him so I walked up the stairs to our room.

It was all dark except for the light in the bathroom was on.I walked into the room and to the bathroom door and I knocked."hey babe you in there?"No response was given except for luke shuffling.

I knew that luke was depressed but he told me he would never do anything.And I trust him.

"Luke c'mon your scaring me."Once again no awenser,I twisted the door knob and suprizingly luck was on my side because it was unlocked.

The sight made me sick at my stomach.Luke sitting on the floor.Blood every where.I ran over to him and picked him up by his waist.

and I gently sat him on the bathroom counter and moved his hand away from his cuts.10 on the right and 9 on the other.

I signed and started looking for the first aid kit.Once I found it I started bandaging his open wounds.He finally spoke up after a while.

''Are you mad at me?''Luke asked weakly.

"No I'm very upset because you told me you wouldnt do something like this."I said sadly tears now rolling down my cheeks.

After I was finished cleaning his wrists up I carried him into our bedroom.I lied him down on our bed and he snuggled into my chest,buring his head into my neck.

''Go to sleep baby we'll talk about this tomorrow if your ready."I whispered gently into his hair.

He nodded and cuddled closer into me.After a while his breathing was slow so I know that he's asleep.

"My beautiful broken baby.'I whispered sadly looking down at Luke, before falling into a dreamless sleep.

••
Thank you a ton for reading!

-stay beautiful-
~A~