Lashton

New cover^

Prompt:Luke is feeling sad and Ashton cuddles him all day.

••
Ashton has just noticed how Luke hasn't been out of their room all day.He told Ashton he would be out before breakfast was done,yet breakfast had been done for about an hour.

He was getting worried.So he climbed up the stairs into their room.He slowly opened the door to find all the lights shut out and Luke in bed in a heap of blankets staring at the ceiling.

"Lukey?" Ashton asked from the door.

Luke looked over to see Ashton standing at the door with a worried expression taken over his features.

He motioned for Ashton to come closer.When Ashton got into the bed Luke scooted closer to his boyfriend.

They stayed in each other's arms until Ashton broke the silence.

"Wanna tell me what going on?"Ashton asked hopefully.Luke swallowed and complimented to act like he was asleep and not answer Ashton's dreaded question.

He signed,knowing that wouldn't work."T-The fans a-Are d-doing it again."He mumbled into Ashton's shoulder.

"You can't let that get to you.You're so beautiful and no one should be able to bring you down."He answered back.

Luke just stared at the wall not believing his boyfriend.Ashton signed,grabbing Lukes face to face him.

"Tell me why you don't think you're beautiful?"

"The fans are right I don't deserve to be in the band.I'm a noth-"

"Stop!"Ashton said loudly,putting his hand over Luke's mouth."I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever met.And you are so talented,and you Do deserve to be in the band."Ashton finished his little rant,Luke looking up at him with shock clear in his light blue eyes.

No one said anything for a while,just Ashton laying on Luke's chest hearing his heartbeat speed up slightly.Ashton chuckled,knowing he does that to the blonde haired boy.
••

-stay beautiful!-
-A-