Malum

Prompt:They did the frickle frackle last night

Calum's p.o.v

I woke up to light weight on my chest,i smiled when i seen that it was Michael.I shook him lightly which made him groan quietly.I chuckled as he rolled off of me,curling sleepily into my chest."How ya feeling babe?i asked with an evil smile as he got up and winced,sliding his boxers up his legs slowly."shut up."he grumbled,his pale face heating up into a pink color.I got up from the bed and quickly made my way over to him,wrapping my arms around his waist from behind and pressing my face into the crook of his neck.

I trailed kisses up from the base of his neck to his jawline.He groaned quietly before he shifted from one foot to the other.I let go of him and smirked as i walked behind him as we entered the living room,the boy's shocked faces was priceless.He walked over to stand next to the sofa,"Mate why don't you sit down?'Ashton asked.Michael just shook his head lightly.I walked past him my hand smacking his bum on the way into the kitchen.Michael yelped,and the boys looked over at him shocked at his sudden out burst.

"Are you okay?"I heard Luke ask from the living room,as i was looking in the fridge for something to eat.''Uh yeah why wouldn't I?"I smirked giving up on the breakfast and walking back into the living room.I walked behind Michael and grabbed his waist,pulling him into my chest.My head on his shoulder and my hands on his stomach,rubbing i circles soothingly,"so what were we talking about?"I asked giving Michael a kiss.
••
-Stay beautiful!-
~A~