Malum

prompt:calum and michael get into a fight and calum runs off so Michael has to find him before he freezes to death.

(its December and snowing in this)

Calums p.o.v

Its almost 2:30 in the morning,yet Michael isn't home.I've tried calling him,texting him.but nothing.It was 10:00 when we got back from our gig.

He's starting to make me very angry.I see headlights pull into the driveway.I got up off the couch,walking to the middle of our living room.I wanted to know why he wasn't home on time.

He opened the door quietly while I crossed my arms over my chest."So where were you for 4 hours without calling me?"I asked angrily.

"I was out,that's all you need to know."he said wanting nothing more than to end the conversation,and started walking up the stairs.

I followed him tto the bottom of the steps grabbing his arm roughly in the process."Where were you Michael?I really want to know because was it worth not awensering your phone for 4 hours."I guess were starting our screaming match now.

"Its none of your business."he said with venom in his voice.

"why the fuck not?"I screamed back.

"If I wanted you to know I would tell you but I don't care enough about you-"

"so you don't care?Nothing we have ever done mattered to you? you know what?fuck you!"

"that's not what I ment baby I-"

I rolled my eyes running into the living room throwing open the front door,running into the woods trying not to slip on any ice.

I ran until I found a little stump in the woods.I was only in a tank and shorts,I wished I would have brought a jacket or something.its freezing!

~30 minutes later~

I knew I was going die out here.Its so cold my teeth were chattering,and I think I'm frozen to this stump.That's until a car came rushing down a path that I didnt even realize was there.the car I immediately recognized as Michael's.

three dark figures came rushing towards me."oh God Cal your freezing,boys help me get him into the car."Ashton rushed

"He's going to be sick."Luke said.They put me in the back seat laying down,my head in Michael's lap and my feet in Luke's.While Ashton is driving.

Michael started running fingers through my hair whispering that he's sorry And he loves me.

I was so cold,my eyes started closing,suddenly feeling sleepy.The last thing I remember is the boys trying to get me to stay awake.

~Micheals p.o.v~

I shouldn't have let him run off like I did.When he ran I tried yelling for him but when that didn't work.I called the other 2 boys and we went to find him.right now were in the house trying to get Calum to wake up.

He had a fever of a 105°F.he looked horrible,and its all my fault I should have told him were I was.I was out to plan our big date that I was planning on asking him when I got home that night but It started snowing putting my planning off.

Luke,Ashton and I are sitting on the cough in front of the coffee table watching calum.we were all silent until he heard coughing and groaning.

We all jump up me rushing to him first."Are you okay baby what do you need?"I said frantically,brushing my hands all over his face.

"my head hurts Mikey."he wined softly.

"Okay baby ill get you some meds stay put."I ran into the bathroom grabbing some Advile,and running back into the living room,maing him take the medicine.

"we thought you froze to death mate.Luke said "we know you have somethings to sort out so we'll leave,ash is staying at mine,you know how to reach us."they left closing the door behind them.

"Look cal I'm-he cut me off,"I don't wanna talk about it!Just cuddle me I'm cold right now"

I laying down and carefully pulled him to my chest.calum curling into me

"I'm sorry for yelling."he said quitely.

"I'm sorry for being so secertive."he nodded slowly falling asleep.
••
-stay beautiful-
~A~