1

Alaric's Apartment,

Alaric/Klaus opens the closet and pulls out two shirts. As Katherine is tied to a chair, and Kara-well she is sitting on the couch on her phone scrolling aimlessly through Instagram.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Alaric/Klaus asked in disgust as he shows the shirts to Katherine and Kara.

"Okay, bad, or badder?" Klaus asked as he shows them the options, making Kara and Katherine look up.

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine told him making Kara nod, "Yeah." Kara muttered before going back to her phone, texting Athena.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" Klaus/Alaric asked making Katherine nod as she sighs, wanting nothing more than to leave.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah." Katherine told him but Kara cut her off. "Which, by the way, failed miserably at. Elijah is well and healthy, and he's with Athena. Maybe  he might really put in the effort this time." Kara spoke making Klaus nod, as his brother had called him earlier telling them all the information he could get from the Salvatores.

"Okay." Klaus muttered making Kara speak up. "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Kara told him making Alaric/ Klaus nod as he buttons up his shirt.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus repeated what Katherine had told them earlier.

"That's it." Katherine told them making him get closer to her and touches her face as she seems afraid.

"Oh, so jumpy." Kara teased making Katherine look at her, knowing if she asked her, Kara would do it.

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you two everything that I know." Katherine begs her making Kara push her twin brother out the way and puts her hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the eyes.

"You see, we believe that you believe that, but what would you not know?" Kara asked. "What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell us." Kara compels her when Katherine finally meets her eyes.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." Katherine said in a monotone town making Alaric perk up.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." Klaus told her making Katherine shrug.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You two kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." Katherine tells them making Kara roll her eyes, as she knew Katherine was right.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." Kara and Klaus muttered in sync making them fist bump each other.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, Kara, and be done with it." Katherine once again begged them making them scoff.

"And show you kindness?" Klaus asked. "I've searched for you for over 500 years, you destroyed a marriage, you also destroyed my twins sisters relationship. Your death is going to last at least half that long." Klaus told her as he takes takes a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before Katherine.