10

SEASON 3 x EPISODE 8" go to hell, you ignorant bastard! "

" go to hell, you ignorant bastard! "

AFTER THE EVENTS OF PRANK NIGHT AT THE HIGH-SCHOOL, Klaus left town, leaving Rebekah and Kara. More importantly Kara stayed to keep an eye on her younger sister, as Rebekah had wanted to stay, and go to high-school. For the first time. Since Rebekah went off on her own, she didn't do school, she did boys and traveling.

Kara didn't mind staying in Mystic Falls — as it gave her time to spent with Stefan — not that she'll ever admit that out loud since Stefan had been acting like a dick to everyone, even Kara, his humanity wasn't off, it just seemed as it was. Kara had rarely seen Stefan, of course she would see him around the Salvatore mansion — as Stefan had offered the sisters rooms before he became a major dick.

Kara now enjoyed herself — okay that sounds wrong, let's start again — Kara was out in the backyard in a baby blue bathing suit that reflected her body well. The Salvatores had a huge pool they rarely ever used, so Kara was putting it to good use.

Unaware of the eyes on her, she laid on a lawn chair, letting the warmth of the sun hit her. Damon bit his lip and nodded before glancing at Stefan who stood besides him.

"Kara is still hot as ever." Damon told his brother making Stefan glare at Damon before walking outside, towards Kara.

After the whole thing with the other side and the tomb vampires, Damon had nothing to do, until Alaric told him what he found in the caves, Mason Lockwood had led him too.

When Stefan reached Kara, he listened closet to hear Damon's footsteps fading, meaning he had left the house. After letting his eyes, shamelessly, ran over Kara's body and curves, he noticed a small smirk on her lips. Knowing full well what Stefan was doing, Kara couldn't help but smirk.

Stefan threw a towel on top of Kara, not liking that how his brother had checked her out. Karazhan rolled her eyes and removed the towel, and threw it back to Stefan; who caught it.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Kara asked him as she took of her sunglasses and turned to Stefan, who looked her up and down, before meeting her eyes.

"Took the day off." Stefan told her as he crossed his arms over his chest, making Kara roll her eyes before she laid back down.

They sat in silence for awhile before Kara sat up, her hands reached behind her back, to undo her top, Stefan raised a daring brow at her.

Kara threw her top at Stefan, who caught it, before she laid back down, this time without a top, making Stefan clench his jaw. Kara knew exactly how to irritate Stefan, she how Stefan hated, hated, when someone else got a peak to what is his.