7

{season 2, episode 22}" silencio, bruno! "

" silencio, bruno! "

The wind howled as Stefan walked through the forest, trying to make his way out, but he was indefinitely lost.

Kara sped in front him, she smiled at making him smile down at her, she looked around in confusion.

"What are you doing out here?" Kara questioned.

"I was taking a walk." Stefan told her making her nod before looking up at him through her lashes, looking as innocent as a golden retriever.

"Mind if I join?" Kara spoke making him smile and shake his head.

"No i don't mind."

"What are you doing out here, Kara?" Stefan asked making her shrug as she stepped over a rock.

"I don't know. Nik is boring and I needed a breather from Katherine, she pouts to much." Kara told him making him nod as they walk, following the trail, to where ever it would leads them to.

"I thought you were leaving town?"

"You want me to leave, Stefan." Kara asked as they came to a stop making him furrow his brows at her.

"I don't want you to leave." Stefan tells her. "Karazhan. I love you and I want to spent the rest of my life with you." Stefan told her as he moved to cup her face.

Kara stared at him in disbelief before a huge smile over took her features.

"I love you too, Stefan."

"Oh!" Kara sat up from the ground with a gasp, she took a moment to catch her breath, before she looked around and spotted Klaus a few feet away from her.

It was a dream.

Clothes were thrown at her making her look up to see Athena and Elijah faces the other way.

"Nightmare?" Elijah questioned making her shake her head, even if they couldn't see.

"No. Just-it was weird." Kara spoke as she started to get dressed, clothes were soon thrown towards Niklaus as he sat up.

"You two have been busy." Elijah spoke as Klaus sat up and looked up at the sun, amazing.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Kara and Klaus spoke in sync, as Kara tried to get her mind off Stefan and her weird dream.