9

{ season 3, episode 2 }" Piacere, Girolamo Trombetta "

" Piacere, Girolamo Trombetta "

Kara, Stefan, and Klaus walked up the mountains, looking for Ray's pack. Karazhan still hadn't gotten over Stefan calling Elena, and she was contemplating wether or not telling Niklaus that the doppelgänger was still alive. Kara sighed and rolled her eyes when Stefan looked back at her, silently asking if she was okay.

"Kara?" Klaus spoke as he walked in front of his sister, making her mutter a 'what?' so he continues. "Don't be a sour wolf. Don't want you turning into Derek, now do we?"

"Shut it, Niklaus." Kara told him and at the moment she felt her phone buzz in her pocket, making her pull it out and ignore Elijah's call.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Karazhan taunted Stefan, as she walked up to walk besides him, making him sigh.

"I'm fine." Stefan told her, as he knew what game she was playing.

"You sure about that?" Kara asked. "You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." Kara continued to taunt making Stefan roll his eyes.

"You know, I get that you're angry...but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan told her making her scoff and walk ahead, annoyed with Stefan, annoyed with this whole trip.

"So much anger. Your anger and boredom is suffocating you, Karazhan." Stefan taunted making Karazhan turn to face him, walking towards him.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Karazhan whined, as she stomped her foot as if she was a child.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." Klaus spoke as they came to a stop. They found the pack's camp.

Stefan enters their camp making everyone look at him, as he puts Ray on the ground. A woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" the woman asked Stefan as Klaus went to join him.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus spoke but he was pushed out the way by Kara, who look around as if she was royalty.

"They don't matter." Kara spoke as she motioned towards Stefan and Klaus. "I matter, my name is Kara, and you're all going to die!" Kara spoke cheerfully with a smile.

"You two are the hybrids." the young wolf spoke making Kara scoff.

"Tribrid. And hybrid." Kara corrected as Klaus smiles. "You've heard of me. Fantastic."