The Great Escape

Elijah-

I woke up feeling really sore. I had hungover kind of headache.

Where was I? Wasn't I on a date with Y/N? Oh god, Why does my leg still hurt? Is this a motel? Where is Y/N?

Before I could find the answers to all of these questions, I saw a creepy familiar man staring me down.

I blinked in confusion.

Not long after I opened my eyes and stopped blinking, I saw Y/N stabbing the man. He dropped dead to the ground.

This was hands down the most disturbing sight I had ever witnessed.

Y/N was stood there with scratch marks on her chest, She was wearing a black lace bra covered with blood, holding a kitchen knife while staring at me as If nothing happened.

I couldn't understand what was happening. I knelt down on the floor while on the verge of throwing up and the only words that managed to release out of my mouth were "What the hell y/n?"

"He did this to me" she says firmly while pointing at her chest.

"I know it wasn't your fault, like entirely. H-he attacked you?" I feel uncertain.

"He did throw himself onto me! He isn't even dead I am sure." y/n walks closer to me.

I still don't know what to do and how to tackle this situation. I am not prepared for any of this.

"Check his breathe" I say. "You do it." Y/N replies

"I am too scared to find out" I say truthfully.

"I don't wanna do it either. Let's just clean up and forget about everything!" she says calmly.

How is she so calm and collected while I am out here literally sweating my balls off.

Does she feel no guilty for murdering a person? What the hell?

"It was in self defense though, right?" I say.

"Yeah but we can't risk calling the cops. They are gonna blame us for staying at a shady motel past midnight."

'No they wo-" I get cut off.

"I don't wanna get justice. If he's dead what more will they do? also the whole court process is gonna be very tiring. The telephone's broken and I lost my phone. I'm not gonna call the cops, Elijah." she says.

I look at Y/N who grabs a cloth from a random shelf and starts clean off the blood from her chest.

I am now scared and turned on, I don't know what to do except following whatever Y/N says, she seems to have a plan.

"Don't hide the body. It will look like a planned murder. Just get it off the ground for second while I clean the blood stains on the kitchen counter." Y/N orders.

I nod and as I get up from a ground I feel sharp pain in the back of head.

I moan in pain and mumble "How the hell?"

"He hit you with a lampshade- I mean you are bleeding out of your head, How'd you not notice" Y/N says laughing.

Y/N-

Elijah looked at me with confusion-filled eyes. I raised my eyebrows towards the body. He got the hint and moved it out of the doorway to the very end of the kitchen counter.

I found some sanitizer and disinfected everything so the cops wouldn't be able to trace us through DNA tests.

"They don't even have CCTV cameras in this cheap as motel." I laughed and tried to comfort Elijah but he looked as pale as a ghost.

He stood at the door, breathing heavily and sweating profusely. He wasn't gonna be able to keep it together anymore.

"Y/N I can't do this anymore. I'm witness to a goddamn murder! I-I don't want you to get in trouble since it wasn't your fault and you rented this motel for me but-" he said as tears formed in his eyelids.

"If it wasn't for me getting hurt we wouldn't end up here" he continued.

Blood dripping down his face, wheezing in pain he looked at me with his striking, tear-filled eyes and said "Y/N when I said yes to spending the night with you I thought we would have fun, little did I know this would be the most fucked up night of my life."

He was practically sobbing at this point, making me acknowledge the fact that I probably traumatized this man.

My shirt was ripped apart. I was basically in a see thru bra. Elijah was bleeding all over his white hoodie.

It looked like we belonged in a crime scene, which we actually did and we had to come up with a plan to hide the fact that we did.

"Let's go find some new clothes" I said while Elijah was having a meltdown in front of me.

"Y/N how could you be so calm after what happened?" Elijah asks.

"You should leave if you find this too fucked up." I reply while staring up at his tear filled eyes.

I didn't want him leave.

"I don't wanna leave" Elijah said.

Thank god.

Then we both arranged some clothes. They were not the best in terms of looks and quality but we had no other choice than looking homeless.

"What now?" Elijah questioned.

"We will get rid of our bloody clothes and knife and uh you should go check If the man has a phone, in his pocket. that would be helpful." I replied.

Meanwhile, I grabbed the cash in the drawer. I decided to leave half of it untouched because I didn't want the police to think of this as a robbery gone wrong.

"He's got nothing on him." Elijah informed me.

I nodded and proceeded to walk outside. "Where are we going?" He asked.

"To New York."

Elijah stopped in his track, "What the fuck? Why New York?"

"Yeah, your right. Why New York? We should go back to your house and tell your parents how you helped the girl you went on a date with cover up a "murder."

"New York it is." He walked ahead of me.

We got rid of the almost all the evidence by throwing it into a lake and hit he road.

I never disinfected the couch Elijah was sitting on and I disinfected the man's clothes but Elijah was the last one to touch him for the phone.

If the cops did a DNA test the whole thing would be blamed on Elijah.