Man with a black mask

Y/N-

"You are not coming with us." ethan said bluntly.

"Why not? I know we've had our fair shares of arguments but we have to find Elijah!" I replied.

Ethan looked at me with a firm expression on his face, "This is my girlfriend's car and we don't want you in it."

I didn't want to argue with Ethan anymore so I decided to get out of the car. He was being too stubborn. He probably thought I had something to do with Elijah's disappearance.

I made my way back into their house and threw myself on the couch. Why does it have to be this way? I make a happy memory with Elijah and the next day everything has go downhill.

I was shutting my eyes but I was forced be awake when I heard a noise inside the house. I sat up and probably looked like a deer in headlights.

Before I could make a cautious move, A man with black mask on appeared in front me. I threw the TV remote on him out of fear.

I ran up the stairs but he caught up to me since the remote didn't really do any damage to his tall frame. He pinned me down on the floor.

"Who the fuck are you?" I tried to fight back but it didn't work. He was too big.

He took off his mask without hesitation. I hadn't even asked him to. Under the mask was my worst nightmare, Braxton.

"Leave me alone!" I spat on his face.

He held me down more tightly, "I am not going anywhere till I get my revenge. You'll get what you fucking deserve, Didn't I tell you already?"

That's what the note said. Had Braxton been spying on us?

"Don't worry. I am not gonna hurt you." He cupped my face. Why? What the hell was he here for then?

He got off me and whipped out a knife from his pocket. He started walking closer and I kept stepping back till I hit the wall behind me.

"I've already hurt Elijah and that's enough." He cut himself with the knife. It was weird and worth questioning but I was too focused on the shit he was saying about Elijah.

"What did you do to him?" I yelled into his face.

He kept cutting himself with his knife, "He is as good as dead." he chuckled.

"Where is he!?!?"

He didnt reply so I got furious. I smashed the lampshade beside me on his head and escaped.

I didn't spare time to see it shatter all around him. I had to get to Elijah. Wherever in the world he was.

Braxton-

I chuckled at the thought of my plan going smoothly. I regained myself and drove to the police station. On the way, I got rid of the knife.

"God! What happened? Are you okay?" Deputy Dave asked me.

"Clearly not! And I am here to tell you all about it." I said and he took me in his office.

I framed y/n for all the bruises on my arms and of course my bleeding head which was caused by the lampshade.

I put a photo of y/n and elijah showering together that I had taken a day before on the table.

"They are together! This is proof! They both have been targetting my family for some unknown reason. First me then my dad."

"This is very crucial to the case, thank you." Deputy dave took it.

I had to blame the last assault on Elijah. I couldn't just let y/n roam freely with no consequences so I orchestrated this plan.

I made the cops think we had a family rivalry going on and they murdered my dad. My plan was working like magic.

They send their team to bring y/n here for questioning.