Blight VS. Walker

Cursies warning!! A lil' bit of swearing in this chapter, so if you're uncomfortable with that, then I say don't read this chapter, but like always, I heavily recommend it :)

Also, the song above was recommended to me by one of our readers, they said it matched with Amity's (past) behavior a while ago, so I'm sharing to today! Thank you for the song suggestion once again :D!

✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・

"Amity, what are you doing...?" Edric said, watching as her sister was punching a large pillar of abomination goop, a big smile on it's dopey purple face.

"I'm training..." She punched the abomination once more, more goop falling onto the floor as Amity moved around swiftly.

"Training for...what?" Emira asked, the bottle of water that Emira grabbed for Amity before entering the room now long forgotten.

"To fight."

"Fight who?"

"Fight Kira."

The twins widened their eyes, moving closer to her younger sister.

"Woah woah woah woah, what do you mean fight Kira?"

Amity sighed, stopping her punches, she turned towards the two, her breathing unsteady. "What do you think 'fight Kira means'? I'm gonna fight her. Teach her a lesson for messing with me." She walked back over to the abomination, punching it once again.

"Teach her for messing with my feelings!" She punched it.

"Teach her for messing with that brat Luz." She punched the abomination once more, a large chunk flying off.

"And teach her for messing with my friends!!" She punched the abomination with force, the abomination's goop exploding out, landing everywhere on the floor and on their faces, Amity's breathing was uncontrolled, breathing heavily.

"She changed the one I used to love and morphed her into a...a cruel human, so now that I've got nothing holding me back anymore, I'm going for Kira. She wanted to ruin me, fine, now it's time I ruin her."

The twins looked back at each other, nodding before they looked back.

"Amity, let us help you." Emira said.

"No."

"What?!" Edric called out. "What do you mean no?!"