DATE START!

"Alright!" Willow said, finishing listing off different places for dates.

"Any more ideas?" Willow looked down at the crowd she was talking to.

The 'crowd' consisted of Luz, the one who asked to do this, Gus, who wanted to try and examine human behavior in this kind of situation, and finally...

Amity.

She was paying attention sure, but only to an extent.

Like anyone could blame her though.

She's helping out her crush, which rejected her by the way, go on dates to try and win over their crush for them, when she's still not even half as close to being over it.

But deep in her heart she knew.

If Luz was in the same situation, she would do the exact same thing.

"I don't think so...Kira seems like...a very wild person, so I think she'll be prone to any ideas..." Amity muttered out, her heart breaking a bit with every word coming out of her mouth.

"Alright..." Willow narrowed her eyes towards Amity, sympathy basically radiating off of the blue haired witch.

"We have a few ideas to get her to like you in the same way Luz."

"You two can watch a movie or two, have a hangout slash sleepover, or go to the carnival are the ideas we've cooked up." Willow finished.

"That sounds wonderful, I can't thank you guys enough!" Luz excitedly said, jumping up and down. "What do you think Amity?"

Luz turned towards Amity, expecting a supporting expression, but was sad to see that she was looking off to the side, her head buried in her arms.

"Amity?" Luz was about to walk over to Amity when Willow stopped her.

She gave Luz a stern look, signaling that she would take care of her.

She walked over to Amity and she talked to her for a bit before they both left the room, Amity with her head down.