Respect, Silence, and Pride

It was raining, lightning storming up the sky.

Opening up the window, she stepped out and made her way on over to the roof, after looking down at the height, she sighed.

"Everything's ruined, I just..."

"I just can't deal with it anymore..."

She took a step forward, turning back around.

And fell.

"Maaaaybe she won't be that upset? I mean, it's just some diary, right? She wouldn't mind...letting out her past feeling open to the whole entire school, right? I mean, she doesn't even feel that way anymore, so she couldn't possibly mind!" Luz said.

"Yeah, yeah! See, you go Luz, fixing everything just like you always do, you're such an eye-opener Luz, you go girl." She placed her hand on her hip, extending both out and placing them behind her head.

"Amity just overreacts anyways, if she got over bullying Willow, she can get over this little problem, then she will be back to normal! Back to nerdy little Ami! She's a brave, independent woman, although she can be a bit...emotional, she can do it, I mean, she said she's been teased by her siblings for years and her parents just kinda ignored her, so this wouldn't even be half as bad as the other options, teasing is all in good fun."