💔Ghost!Kokichi xShuichi💔

Post Game AU

!Warning! Suicide, and Selfharm included!

After the game kokichi finds himself forced to watch shuichi and see his life after the game. He can't talk to him unless shuichi uses an oujia board or something like that but kokichi knows shuichi won't do that.

Started Writing: 3/10/2021 - 3/10/2021 (This took about an hour to write)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokichi Oma POV

I shouldn't have forced kaito to kill me. It didn't even help that much. Now as punishment for all of my sins I have to watch shuichi for the rest of his life and I can't even comfort him. I have tried. Though it is a smart punishment, having to see the cause of my actions without being able to fix it.

Shuichi is in the middle of another panic attack. This time though he had grabbed a knife and started cutting himself. I stood there still and in shock as I was forced to watch my beloved cut himself over my actions. He was crying and so was I, seeing his pink blood drip off his wrist was a sad sight it hurt so much to not be able to comfort him in his time of need. 

I am a horrible person. I caused Shuichi to be like this, I also caused maki's depression. I didn't care too much until I saw her when shuichi and her met up. She had dark bags under her eyes, They weren't as bad as shuichi but they were still bad.

I am Horrible Horrible person...

And I can't fix it.

I can't help in any way.

Which is why today I was forced to watch my beloved plan to take his own life. I tried yelling at him to stop and even tried to physically stop him which didn't work.

I am useless and utterly powerless to stop him.

And Today was also the day I was forced to watch my beloved take his own life with no way to stop him. No matter how hard I tried nothing worked.

I could only stare in despair as I watched his body fall to the ground and twitch before never moving again. I was forced to stare at his dead lifeless body till it suddenly went dark.

I was freed from the bond I was forced into but now I am stuck in my thoughts for the rest of eternity.

Which is 10000x worse than just being stuck to shuichi. 

I should've treasured my life more.

I should've smiled more.

I should've helped the others more.

but ultimately

I should've told Shuichi, my beloved how I really felt.

but now it's too late, way too late. I will never be able to do any of that. I really am Alone, And I will always be. From now till forever.

.

.

{545 Words}

A/N: Hey guys, I didn't realize how long it's been since I last updated. Sorry about that, In this book I have a lot of saioma stories that aren't completed but are started so I just have to finish them but I haven't gotten around to it because of school and other things.

Anyway, Thanks for reading. If you have any requests feel free to tell me, I would really appreciate it.