DemonShuichixAngelKokichi💜💙

Angel Kokichi and Demon Shuichi AU

Shuichi is a demon, but is bullied by the others because he is too kind. Kokichi is a angel but is hated because he plays pranks on the other angels and they see it as a 'demonic' thing to do.

Demon AU Requested By: 

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Rand0m_Chan

Started Writing: 4/2/2021 - 4/30/2021 (28 days OvO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi Saihara POV

I was crying again. I found this place on the edge of hell and heaven where I could cry without being disturbed by anyone. I don't know why I was born a demon. I don't act like the others, they all harbor hatred and anger toward others. They are always rude and mean. Why can't just one of them be nice for once?!

To make matters worse, I am the nephew of the Demon King. Since my uncle has no children, I am the heir to the throne. That makes everyone hate me and gang up on me, not just at school but anywhere I go that they want to, which is everywhere. My uncle isn't any better he hates my kindness as well. If it were up to him, I would've been dead a long time ago.

"Hey, why is a demon crying? I thought you were all vicious and evil creatures? That's just strange."

I looked up and saw an angel on the other side of the barrier. "O-oh sorry, I can leave" I say while getting up.

"No, I want you to stay." He says quickly.

I look at him weirdly. I thought all angels hated us.

"I want to know what caused one of the big bad heartless monsters to cry so hard and for so long" he says.

I just nod in response. He doesn't really care, he is just curious. Maybe he will listen to me, at least for a little bit. I sit back down next to the barrier, he does the same.

I tell him about how all the demons hate me because they think I am too kind, and not cut out for being a demon. I left out the part about being the demon king's only heir. He just listens to me talking. Afterward he just comforts me. 

Then, I think something that I decide to ask him. "Why are you here? did something happen to you in heaven?" I ask.

He laughs "yeah I like to pull pranks on the other angels, they got really mad at me."

I look at him, concerned and the slightest bit amused.

"What did you do exactly?"

He smiles happily and mischievously before talking. "I am in the stupid angel choir, so while the main solo was happening, I set off a smoke bomb that caused all the singers to stop singing and left everyone in the smoke and not able to see. I was able to fly away quickly without being caught." He ends up on the floor laughing.

I chuckled a little. That would've been fun to see. This angel isn't as bad as the others make them out to be. He was actually really fun to be around.

Kokichi Ouma POV

I saw this demon crying by the border. It made me very curious. In school we were taught to never go near the border because a demon or multiple might break through. I am only here now because I lost sense of direction while flying. I hid behind on of the many rock formations that are by the border. I was there for what felt like hours and the demon hadn't stopped crying. It made me sad and confused. I was taught that Demons are heartless monsters who only cause havoc and show almost no emotion besides rage.

So, how is this one crying? what happened to make it cry so much?

I decided this was too good an opportunity to pass up. I flew over to the border and talked to the demon. He was actually very nice, which surprised me a lot. He even laughed at my pranks. No one ever does that in heaven. They get mad because it is against the rules and they put me in detention and other places. This demon is really fun to talk to and mess around with, at least more fun than anyone in heaven.