💙Art Class💜

No Killing Game AU + High School AU

The classmates of drv3 are in highschool. This oneshot will be about one day in visual art class.

Started Writing: 8/2/2021

Finsihed Writing: 9/20/2023
(I accidentally put 2022 like a dumbass)

Time Taken: I have realized that these are now irrelevant because of my long hiatus lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi Saihara POV

I am on my way to art class. It is my last class of the day. thank god.

I will be honest I don't know why I haven't left this class yet.

I am studying to be a detective and that usually doesn't involve art.

(A/N: I now have an urge to make a phantom thief artist au just to prove that crimes can involve art, but I probably won't do that. So don't get your hopes up. you can do it though if you want)

I go into the art classroom. I have assigned seats in all of my classes.

In most of them, I am assigned to sit next to this guy named Kokichi Oma.

It's mostly because I am one of the only people who can stand being around him.

He is a very annoying person most of the time. But, I have come to realize that that's not always the case.

Anyway,

I sit down next to him.

His seat is always in the corner of the classroom. This is just so he can't bother two people at once.

"Hey Shu shu~" He says to me.

Oh right, I forgot to mention. He likes to give everyone nicknames. They are for the most part very rude nicknames, but for some unknown reason most of mine aren't?

Ah yes, he has given me multiple nicknames.

To be completely honest.... I don't hate all of them. But, it can get a little annoying. Just a little bit though.

"Hello Oma" I say to him as to not be rude. It's always awkward to talk with him.

"Nishshi~" He teasingly laughs at me. As if he can read my thoughts.

I roll my eyes at his antics, before I turn toward the front and pay attention to class.

.

.

We did a lot of different things:

-We made cyanotype art. This is where you mix chemicals on a blank sheet of paper. (It makes the paper yellow) you have to wait about half an hour. At least until the paper is dry. Then you put stuff on it and set it out in the sun. The Sun's rays turns the chemical blue and since we put stuff on top of the paper it made outlines on it.

Kokichi Oma ruined mine by standing in the sun and placing a shadow over my paper. I just frowned at him when I noticed. He laughed his horse-like laugh at me in retaliation...

-We made Styrofoam prints. We took Styrofoam slabs imprinted on it. Then put ink on it and pushed it face down on a piece of paper.

Kokichi Oma imprinted an inappropriate picture and stamped it on the back of my pages. I rolled my eyes at him as he flashed a mischievous cat-like grin.

-We did book string art. You take a piece of string put paint on it. Next, you take a black piece of paper and put it inside a book with the string on top of it. Finally, you pull the string out and look at the paper.