💔Long Distance💔

College AU + Non Killing Game AU

Shuichi and Kokichi were in a long distance relationship. They started dating in high school, then they went to different Colleges.

Also Shuichi's Bday is not September 20th, it is actually September 7th. Sorry that I made a mistake.

Started Writing: 5/7/2021 - 7/8/2021 (over 2 months?? Idk the math)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kokichi Oma POV-

I was happily texting my boyfriend. It was a Saturday so we both didn't have school. I really wanted to see him. This was mostly because his birthday was coming up. He had told me about the party he was having for it. He also had said how sad he was that I couldn't be there.

I wanted to make his 19th birthday extra special so I got an extra part-time job and made sure that I would have enough money for when I would need to get a ticket for the flight to Japan.

I worked overtime a lot during that time. It's almost funny looking back on it. I wanted to see him so badly.

I saved up enough money, got the ticket that I needed, and packed my stuff that I would need. Then, the next morning I left for the flight.

~Time skip to the end of the flight, brought to you by Kokichi falling asleep on the plane just to wake up when his half empty bottle of grape panta spilled on his lap~

The plane ride sucked. But, I had persevered through it because I would get to see my boyfriend so I could handle a little wetness on my pants.

I happily made my way to baggage claim and grabbed my black and white checkered bag.

(A/N: It looks like this bag)

I walked out of the airport and waited for Rantaro.

I wasn't waiting for very long, thankfully.

I was smiling as I saw the dark green convertible pull into the pick up lane.

I waved my arms to get his attention, to my delight the car began to pull over. Once it had, I got in.

"Hey Wassup! You having a party without me~" I teased when I got in and saw that Keebo was in the passenger seat.

Keebo just shook his head slightly, obviously trying to ignore me.

Rantaro had spoke up. "No, but we might miss the actual party, if you act all whiny like you were in high school"

I just pouted at his statement and looked around outside of the car. 

We had driven out of the airport building by that point.

I was so excited to be there, in Japan. I was going to see my beloved shumai!