Three

They were on the coast of Africa at a salvage yard. Helena followed her siblings to the room with the man they needed to speak to. The lights went off, cursory of Helena's powers. The man, Ulysses Klaud looked around until the three stepped out of the dark. He burst out laughing.

"Ah yes." Klaud said, "Strucker's prized pupils. The enhanced. So this is how it's going to go? Two teens and a little girl? This must be your first time intimidating someone. I'm afraid, that I'm not afraid."

"Everyone fears something." Wanda stepped forward.

"Cuttlefish. They make lights- disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! They hypnotize their prey, then whoom!" He clapped his hands before leaning back in his chair, "I saw a documentary, it was terrifying."

Pietro sped over to Klaud's desk and grabbed two candies. He popped one in his own mouth before handing the other to Helena, who stuck it in her pocket. Klaud just watched their little exchange in confusion.

"So, if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge." He said.

Helena winced as Ultron crashed through the glass and knocked Klaud back.

"There is no "man" in charge." Ultron said.

Klaud cackled before getting up and leading Ultron to where he kept the vibranium, with the Maximoff's following closely behind.

"It's worth billions." Klaud informed them.

"Now, so are you." Ultron transferred the money to Klaud's account, "Finance is weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.'"

Klaud froze.

"Stark." He mumbled.

Helena narrowed her eyes at him in confusion. Klaud pointed at Ultron accusingly.

"Tony Stark. He used to say that to me. You're one of his-"

Klaud was broken off by Ultron'z rage, as he moved forward and grabbed Klaud's arm.

"You think I'm one of Stark's puppets?! I'm not! Look at me, do I look like Iron Man?! Tony Stark is nothing!!" In one swift motion, Ultron cut off Klaud's arm and Helena jumped back, looking away in horror.

Klaud made a noise of pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry- I'm sorry." Ultron said, "I'm sure that's going to be fine, it's just... I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! Stark is a sickness- a disease!"

A noise caught Helena's attention and she looked up to see Tony Stark and the other Avengers (minus the Hulk) standing on the landing, or in Tony's case, hovering.

"Ah, Junior." Tony said, "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to."

"We don't have to break anything." Thor said.

"Clearly you have never made an omelette." Ultron replied.

"I swear he beat me by one second." Tony said.

"Mister Stark." Pietro said, stepping forward, "Just like old times."

"I never meant for this." Tony said.

"You can still walk away from this." Steve spoke up to the Maximoff's.

"Oh, we will." Wanda promised.

"Think of your little sister." Steve said, "I know you've all suffered but-"

"Ugh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron trailed off.