Part 26

Van stepped out of the darkness of the alleyway, advancing on me slowly until the shadows fell away and I could see all of him

Van stepped out of the darkness of the alleyway, advancing on me slowly until the shadows fell away and I could see all of him. His lips were curved into a sly smile, his pale blue irises made almost black by the darkness of his pupils. They burnt into me with a fire that made my heart pound and my frame tremble.

"You've been a bad girl Lyla," he said, his voice low, tinged with something dark and sultry.

I pressed myself up against the brickwork, watching as he edged closer. My heart was hammering in my chest, my body wired with lustful desire. He came to a stop just inches from me, towering over me.

"You know it's pointless trying to resist me," he mused, reaching out a hand to the back of my head, his fingers winding through my hair.

I swallowed, hard, my chest feeling tight, and I looked up at him. The fingers of his other hand found my jaw and his grip tightened slowly as he dipped his head down low, his lips brushing my neck as he whispered into my ear. "Don't fight it... it'll be so much better if you don't..."

"I... I..." I began, not sure what I wanted to say but feeling the need to let something out.

He pulled away but only just, his forehead pressed against mine, his warm breath fanning over my face. "What is it, huh? Do you want me to make you feel something? Is that it?"

"Yes..." my voice came out timid and breathy.

"I'll make you feel something alright. I'll fuck you so hard..."

My body was ablaze, the ache between my thighs so strong it was almost painful. I wanted him to take me, to own me, to push my body to its limits and then maybe beyond.

"Please..." I breathed...

The harsh sound of my alarm clock wrenched me from the depths of sleep. I sat bolt upright, disentangling myself from the bed sheets which felt damp with my perspiration.

Frustration wracked every fibre of my being which was still burning with desire as the sordid dream lingered. I sank back down on to my pillow, my fingers trailing down my body, pulling up my silk slip and sliding under the lace of my panties, desperate to soothe the craving that consumed me.

Minutes later I was writhing on the bed, lost in the sensations as I neared my climax, visions of Van thrusting into me as he pinned me roughly against the wall in my mind's eye.

"Fuck..." I groaned, my body finally going slack as I reached my peak but not my fulfilment.

I lay there looking up at the ceiling for a moment, letting my breathing return to its normal pace, then I rolled over, my hand caressing the bedsheets that covered the empty space beside me. I'd lived alone for years and had always favoured my own company, but for the first time my bed felt bigger and starker than normal. Lonely. I felt emptier than ever as I slipped out from between the covers, making for the shower.