Chapter 11

You look up at Crypto and smile softly. He's nicer than you thought he would be. Everyone makes him out to be some kind of rude hacker, so that's what you were expecting.

"Thank you Crypto, i really appreciate it." You say, looking back in front of you. You feel him lean towards your ear and you become a bit stiff.

"Call me T." he says, making sure only you can hear.

You nod, not really understanding but do so anyways.

"Alright." You reply with a small smile.

After a few seconds of walking, you notice Anita and Elliott beginning to bicker pretty loudly as they stray farther and farther from you two. You just shake your head and smile, you weren't as upset anymore. They helped you get your mind off what had happened.

Hey Y-" Crypto gets cut off as you both hear metallic legs against concrete getting louder.

You knew who it was.

"HEY COMPUTER BOY! GET YOUR ARM OFF HER!" You hear Octavio's thick Spanish accent and you sigh.

He reaches you two and stands next to you as you stop moving, causing Crypto to stop as well. "What do you want druggie." Crypto stated, annoyed.

"Why do you have his arm around you chica?" he asked you, and you didn't answer.

You just lowered your head let out another sigh.

"She clearly doesn't want to talk to you, ttong meoli." Crypto tells Octavio, pulling you closer to him.

You look up to see Tavi's face. He looks hurt? Why the hell is HE hurt? Why were YOU hurt?

This was beginning to get frustrating. You didn't understand your feelings and it was stressing you out. You didn't even know either of them too well for this to be happening right now.

"Both of you. Shut up." You tell them both as you lift Crypto's arm off of you.

After that you begin walking in the direction of your apartment area. You really just wanted to get out of that situation and try to understand what the hell was happening.

You hear them both calling after you, but you ignore them. You didn't want to deal with them both right now.

As you walk, you furrow your brows in frustration.

"I haven't even been here for one week yet and there's already drama?" You question aloud,
getting so utterly confused and irritated.