Chapter 12

You quickly straighten your posture as you hear fast metallic foot steps coming up behind you. You grumble slightly and mentally prepare yourself for whatever was about to happen.

"Hey.. Y/N..?" You hear Octavio say as he begins walking beside you.

You don't respond, you ignored him.

"I'm sorry for whatever i did. It was never my intention to upset you, Perdóname, por favor." He says. voice low and wistful.

You look at him, unable to be angry anymore.

"Octavio, please. Let me know one thing." You needed to know this, or else it would just keep eating you up.

You see his eyes widen after seeing your face and noticing your features weren't as soft as this morning.

"Of course, I'll answer anything." He responds, eagerly.

"Are you..." You pause as you take a deep breath.

You needed to know this and you were determined to get an answer.

"Are you and Natalie together?" You fully ask, confident in your words as if you didn't want him to know you cared as much as you did.

He furrows his eyebrows and stops walking, you stop as well.

"Wait, what? That's what you're so upset about? Wait i'm sorry that sounded rude. Let me explain the whole situation in the restaurant ." he said, and you shook your head.

"Let's get to the apartments first. i don't want to stand out here any more." You begin walking again, this time faster.

You weren't that far away from them anyways, maybe 2 minutes.

You two walked in silence, and that silence was not only deafening, but it was suspenseful. After a few minutes you two arrived in front of your apartments.

"Chica, let's go to my apartment this time. I owe you a stay over at least." Tavi says.

You say nothing and nod, following him towards his door. Once he opens his room you two walk in. It's the same size as yours, but the furniture is rearranged into a different way.

He has posters up and his walls are a mix of green and black. It looks cool, you have to admit.

It also smells really nice, like vanilla lavender mixed with some other smell you couldn't pinpoint. Normally those two scents would give you a headache, but this time you didn't mind.

He let you in and then closed the door, turning around and leading you over to the couch that had a dope looking couch cover.

"Do..do you want something to drink..?" he asked cautiously.

You shook your head.

"Please just get to explaining."

He took a deep breath and began speaking.