Chapter 13

He took a deep breathe and began to explain things.

"So.. me and Natalie used to date.. but we aren't anymore. i can assure you that. She's not over me, but i'm over her. It can get really annoying, because she doesn't know how to give me my personal space." He paused and looked at you, making sure he didn't say anything wrong that could've upset you.

You were staring at him with with curiosity. He continued.

"Today when she sat on my lap, i definitely did not want her there. Trust me, chica. I was resting my eyes waiting on you to come back when she came over and sat on me. I managed to push her off of me only for her to sit in front of me. And.." He paused, beginning to scratch the back of his neck.

"And when i saw you walk out there with computer boy and the other two, i.. i wanted to be out there too. So i pushed past Natalie and tried to make my way out to you. But when i saw cryp blah blah boy's arm around you it upset me for some reason. i don't know." He paused again and looked down.

"I don't want you to be upset at me anymore. Lo siento, por favor, perdóname. Soy tan estúpido." He said, his voice sincere. He was looking at you as he said those words, his eyes were sincere as well.

You knew he meant what he said, and you suddenly felt bad. You got mad when you didn't even know the situation.

You lowered your head for a second before scooting your body closer to Octavio's. He froze up a bit and looked away, seeming to be nervous. You smile slightly and let out a soft sigh as you tap his shoulder.

"Tavi, turn your body towards me." You say, noticing how he was reluctant to do so.

After he did though, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you, giving him a warm hug. If acted as an 'I'm sorry for assuming' hug.

Octavio went completely stiff, but quickly melted into the hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close, burying his face into your neck.

You two stayed in that position, enjoying each other's embrace. His hugs were amazing. Just the right amount of warmth. It honestly made you sleepy.

You two slowly let go of each other and he's smiling like a kid.

"Pff, what are you smiling for?" You ask him.

He quickly clears his throat and shakes his head.

"Nothing, nothing. Are you hungry? Want a snack?" He changes the subject.

You shake your head, still full from the breakfast.

You then check your phone for the time, it was 10:47 am and you wanted a nap.

"Alright Tavio, i should be getting back to my room. I'm tired and i want to take a nap." You admit as you began to stand up.

He stops you and says, "¡Espera! i was wondering.. would you like to stay and watch a movie? i saw this movie at the store the other day and it reminded me of yo-" he cut himself off and turned his head away from you.

"Anyways, would you like to watch it?" He asked, turning back towards you as his face flushed.

You smiled widely and nodded.

"I'd love to."

He smiles sweetly and gets up, putting a dvd into the dvd player and turning on the tv. After that he goes into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" You question as the menu screen of the movie came on.

"I'm making some popcorn for us, hermosa." He responds as he starts the microwave.

Your face flushed a soft pink color as you covered your face with your hands.

"You know i know what that means, Tavi. And i wanted you to know something." You pause, finally being able to use that sentence you figured out how to say. You took a small breath and prayed you pronounce it right.

"He estado pensado en ti, apuesto."

You suddenly hear a large crash in the kitchen.