Chapter 21

Colby surprised me by telling me that were going to hawii for two weeks. It caught me off guard and by surprise because the news came days after my blow up at him.

Flashback

I'm in catering with ashley and pam. Since the both of them went to smackdown I've barley been able to see them. So it's nice to spend some time with them.

"have you figured out why colby has been acting werid lately?" Pam asks. I shake my head.

"NO. Typically after a fight he'll tell me whats going on but he's been silent for the longest." I know this is going to sound bad but I keep thinking that he's cheating on me. I know he only did that once and it was a mistake but my mind goes there. Espically right now.

"I'm sure he'll tell you when he's ready." Ashley says. I nod my head.

"speak of the devil." I turn around and see my boyfriend walk up to us.

"Hey, Can I talk to you?" He says. I nod my head. He grabs my hands and lead me to an abandoned hallway.

"I've planned a trip to hawaii and we leave on tuesday." He says. My eyes go wide.

"what?" I say as if I hadn't just heard him.

"Did you really not hear me?" I shake my head no.

"Colby....." I have nothing to say. Is this why he's been acting so werid lately? It would definitly make sense. "wait why tuesday and not monday?" I ask him.

"I don't know. Vince said he needed you on monday. "Thats werid.

"He never mentioned anything to me." I say. He shrugs his shoulders. I wrap my arms around neck and press my lips to his.

Flashback over

We finally arrive in hawaii and it is gourgous. The ocean is perfectly blue and looks so peaceful. I nudge colby softly with my elbow to make sure he see's what I'm seeing. He leans over and places his chin on my shoulder so he can look out the window.

"colbs

"colbs..." I say at a loss for words. "It's so beautiful." He chuckles softly.

"Your beautiful." He says before kissing my cheek and temple. I blush quickly before letting it go back down.

This man.....

Colby pov

After we went swimming we went to dinner. I rented out the outdoor area of the restaurant so we can be alone. Everything had to be perfect tonight. It has to be something she'll remember for the rest of her life.

I wear a black shirt, dress pants and jacket. Which was also black duh!

 Which was also black duh!