Chapter 24

Rebecca POV

"I'm not sure how to feel about this Babe." I tel Colby as we're getting ready for bed. We had just finished getting back to the survivor series paper view.

Nxt had clearly won and I'm not sure how I feel. I love nxt don't get me wrong. It's where we all had our start and made it what it our own.

I just feel like having them win wasn't the best. I'm not even being a sore loser I just want things booked the right way and the way the people want it to be.

"Becks...." He starts but I put my hand up and shake my head. One thing I don't like about Colby is how he always takes the company side when it comes to stuff. Such as booking. Especially when it's stuff between us.

"If your gonna defend them don't talk to me." I say laying my head down on the off-white pillow.

"I-" he stops and sighs. I hate fighting with him. I really do because it doesn't need to happen and most times it's over dumb shit.

"I love you." He says softly before I feel him lay down behind him. I sigh softly.

This is not how I wanted my night to end.

————

Turing around and snuggle with Colby,I'm met with a cold empty spot. I open my eyes and see that Colby isn't in the room at all. My mouth begins to pout.

I look at the time and it says 3:30am. I sit fully up and turn to the left and see that my fiannee is on the balcony looking over it. Grabbing my grey sweatshirt and throwing my ugg boots, I walk to the balcony. I enhale before sliding the door open. The door makes a squeaky sound as it slides to the right. The sound did scared me.

Colby doesn't flinch; he keeps looking at the city below us. His eyes are glossy and his hair pulled in a bun. He's not wearing a shirt which shocks me because it's kind of chilly out here.

"Why are you awake?" The sound of his voice scares me for a few seconds. I remain silent for a few second. Trying to come up with something.

"I could ask you the same thing." I say taking a few steps toward him.

He doesn't reply.

He's only less than an inch away from me.  I take a deep breath and press my lips to his back tattoo and kiss it softly. I feel Colby release a breath that he for holding. I place the side of my face on his back and wrap my arms around his waist. He holds my arms and hands that are around him.

"My carrer feels like shit right now." He says suddenly. I lift my face off of his back.

"What?"

"Ever since hell in a cell my carrer has felt like shit. From the match ending bad to right now. My carrer feels so fucked up." I don't respond.

Colby rarely swears and it shocks me that he feels this way. He's one of the best wrestlers of our generation. And for him to say that his carrer is fucked up shocks me.

"Colbs-" he moves forward making my arms untangle from his waist.

"Don't." He says finally turning around to face me. "Your carreer is at its peak while mine is slowly fading." He runs his hand up his face. Afterwards he crosses his arms.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I say miming him and crossing my arms.

"You know what I want?" He says softly. I nod my head. At this point I would do anything to make him feel better.

"Yes."

"Go back to bed and leave me alone." I open my mouth slightly,shocked by the words he just said. Ever since we've been together, we've been attracted at the hip.

"What?" I ask with my voice shaking. He turns back around and repeats the words again.

"Leave  me alone Rebecca." That sent chills down my spine. I sigh loudly and walk back to bed. Letting sleep over come me.

Colby POV

I'm such an asshole! I love her so much that's why I'm spending the rest of my life with her. It's just so hard seeing her have and do everything I've always wanted to in such little time.

She's started getting her main-event push in 2018 and then less than a year later she's main eventing wrestlemania.

Does she deserve it?

Yes.

It's just hard seeing your dreams happen in front of your eyes when you just want it to be you.

After a few minutes after bexs leaves I go back in the hotel room. Upon walking in the room I see that she's places two pillows in between her and where I'm sleeping.

I roll my eyes and walk to my side of the bed. I put the pillows on the floor and lay down next to bex.

There is a piece of hair that is in front of her face. Each time she's inhaled a breath the hair would fly up in the air then gently back to its place on her lips.

Her right arm is across her flat stomach and the other behind her head.

I continue to stare her until she slowly wakes up randomly. She blinks twice before turning her body toward me . Her brown eyes look at mine for a few seconds before she goes back to laying on her back.

"What happened to the pillows?" She asks annoyed.

Answer me this.

How can a woman wake up and have an attitude?

"I moved them." I say propping my elbow up and leaning in my fist.

"They were there for a reason." She says crossing her arms.

"I don't care." I say. She looks at me and I smile at her. She lets out a laugh before trying to go back a straight face.

Keyword trying.

"Baby?" I say making her look over at me.

"Are you mad at me?" She shakes her head.

"Are you jealous of me?" The question comes as a shock. I didn't expect her to just come out and ask me that.

"Don't ask me." Her eyes soften a bit.

"Colby...." I shake my head and turn around so my back is face her.

I love her with all my heart but it's so hard seeing her doing what she loves and always wanted to do.

But when it's something that you love to it's harder. I'm not in the right mindset to talk to her.

Hi guys

Here's the new chapter! That hall been waiting a while for

Happy black history month🤎

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Leave me some critism in the comments

-Za'Mahj