Chapter 10

Rebecca pov

Its the night before Wrestlemania which means its hall of fame night. They colby and I next to one another. I didn't want to sit next to him because it cause some speculation that were together. But Ashley came up with an idea. She and Manuel would announce there relationship. So colby and I could walk in without people noticing us. I'm currently getting my hair and make up done. My outfit is a black pantsuit that is dripped in glitter from the waist down. The top part is like a cap thing. Ashley helped me pick it out. Normally I don't like her to pick out my clothes but I have to give her props for this outfit. My hair is in it's normal way so it's nothing special. All of the fourhorsewoman are getting there make up done in Mercades room. The boys are in Joe's room getting ready. They said they would come half an hour before the cars get here. 

"Becks you look like straight fire!". Pam says. I move my hand and laugh. 

"Ashley picks the outfit out." I say giving this woman her credits. Half and hour goes by really fast because the next thing I know There are multiple knocks on the door. Once the make up artists go to open the door. 

"WAIT!" Cades yells. She does exactly that. She looks in the mirror to check her hair,make-up and dress. The rest of us do the same;i swear sometimes we act like teenagers. They open the door and they walk in. All of them are wearing black. Colby walks over to me. His mouth is open slighly. 

"You like?" I ask. He doesn't say anything. I run hand up and down in front of his face. I finally decide to snap fingers which gets him out of his daze. "Did you hear a word I said. " He nods his head. "Prove it." I say placing a hand on my hip.He bites his lip and starts to think. I shake my head laughing and grab his hand. He lifts my arm in the air and spins me around. 

"You look like a super hero." Huh thats a good comaparison. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug his chest. He wraps his arms over my shoulder and kisses the top of my head. 

"You look beatiful baby." He mumbles in my hair. He says it low enough for only me to hear. I smile. 

"You don't look so bad yourself." I say looking up at him.He leans down and kisses my lips. The kiss was warm and tender. I know it was only a couple seconds but it felt like a lifetime. I lick my thumb and wipe the lipstick off of colby's lips. He winks at me which makes me blush. He did that on purpose.  I laugh and we all go to the cars to go to the building

Colby pov

"and I know your all excited as I am to watch charlotte flair,Ronda Rousey,and Becky lynch make history. As the first woman to main event wrestlemania." The crowd starts chanting becky making the woman stop talking and looks at becky. Becks has the hugest smile on her face. She and the WWE have a special connection. We go to commerical after that. Becks lays her head on my shoulder and part of my arm. 

"Becks?" I get a hum in reponse. "whatcha doing?" I'm a little confused. She is always bickering at me about keeping our relationship a secret. But she's the one taking a nap on my arm. Not that I'm complaining but she's the one baggering me. 

"I'm tired,Colbs. Ill get off you in a second I just need a moment to rest." I chuckle a bit. She so cute. She also sounds tired,everyone here is tired. I'm just suprised she broke character to lay on my arm. Hopefully no one sees this.  

Rebecca pov

Once Colby and I get back to our hotel room we strip down to our pj's. Colby goes and lays in the bed but I however can't focus my attention on sleep right now. I start to pace slowly so I don't catch Colby's attention,which doesn't work.

"whats wrong?" He asks full of concern. I shake my head indicating there's nothing wrong. But knowing Colby like I do he's going to press the isssue. "Rebecca..." He says which means he's really serious because he doesn't call me Rebecca at all. Like at all. I sigh.

"Im just thinking. Why is Ronda even main-eventing? She hasn't done anything for this woman's divison. Ashley and I are one of the main reasons were not called divas. She and I have been making history for years while she justs waltzes in here and gets handed everything. You know Lex was right when she called an over hyped rookie. I mean she got a title opprotunity a little over a month after her debut. It took me 6th months before I had a champion ship opprotunity for the divas title! All she does is bad mouth this company that I bust my ass for and try to break peoples arms. I'm fucking sick of her! She needs her slapped off and I'll gladly do it tomorrow"

I look back at my boyfriend and he at a loss for words. His mouth is a jar. See i never really get mad but ronda just pisses me off. I run my hands though my hair in frustration. Colby grabs my hand and pulls me on to his lap. I wrap one arm around his neck. 

"Becks you 100% deserve to be main eventing mania tommorow. Now did Ronda waltz in here and get handed everything? Yes. Did she do anything to cement her name in wwe? No. But you know who has? you. This is your time. Your time to shine and prove everybody who ever doubted you wrong. I believe that you are going to win tommorow. Now you have to as well." He says looking me in the eyes. I nod my head slowly. Theres no way I can win tommorow. There no fucking possiable way. "Stop thinking that." What the fuck? Did he read my mind or something? Is he a vampire like in twilight that can read minds. He can't be a vampire since he can be in sunlight,has brown eyes,and eats more than the average person. I nearly laugh at my thoughts. 

I get off his lap and lay down. Moments later he lays behind me and wraps his huge,toned muscles arms wrap around my waist. I place my hands over his and squeeze them. He rubs my stomach with his thumbs. It makes me feel a lot better laying here with him. His breath blowing a breeze on the top of my head. This man can make all of my problems go away. I'm so happy I changed my mind about dating him.

Hi guys,

I've been watching becky matches during class for the past week and it's beem so interesting. 

Have you guys ever watched halloween town? or Hocus Pocus? I've been watching the all week and it reminds me of old disney soo much

Ok so seth got drafted to smackdown. YAY! But then they drafted Domick,rey and Murphy there too. They need to end this fucking storyline already. It's been going on for nearly a year! They should just have the storyline be Murphy,Dominick and Rey. Why is seth even apart of this storyline anymore. Raw is complete utter shit and there taking this bs storyline over to smackdown. Smackdown is the best wwe show rn and there trying to take this awfuo storyline with it. I can't If they fuck smackdown up wwe is going down the drain

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friend's to read💞and click the star☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡